Chapter { 23 } : Longing

Sebastian :

"BOYS, COME DOWN, WE NEED TO LEAVE", yelled padre from downstairs.

We were leaving now for a business dinner with two of my padre's bestfriends, the Dons of the italian and American mafias, my father is the don of the spanish mafia.

I have never met them nor their children, but I know that my brother Santiago has spoken with some of their children before.

Padre told us we will be meeting with the lost mafia princess, of course she's superior than all of us here.

I went down the flight of stairs, to be met by my brother luis, he ran to me, and I scooped him in my arms.

Luis was raised by us and padre, he never knew my mom, she died of cancer when he was a year old, we all took it differently, padre tried being the best papà, Santiago became kind of a man whore, flirting with everyone, and I, i became distant.

It just feels like I would lose everyone if I get too close, and it's true, everyone leaves.

"Seb, do you think there will be any girls?", asked Luis, it was odd for us to meet girls in the mafia, and luis was raised in a house full of men, he basically doesn't meet any women, unless it's his teachers.

"Yes, mijo, in fact, today we will be meeting the one and only lost mafia princess", said papà from behind me.

Soon, Santiago was here too.

"So boys as I said, respect, Riccardo and Ethan are my best friends, so try being friends with the Abelis, Lombardos, and Garcias, especially you Sebastian since you'll be going to their school", he continued.

We nodded, I know I have to make friends, it is bound to happen now or sometime else, I just need to stay a bit far.

Soon we were entering the restaurant, we kept our dark demeanor until we reached a secluded table.

"My friend", said papà hugging a man with blue eyes who replied with the same line.

He greeted and so did the others, I glanced around looking for luis who let go of my leg.

Until i spotted him, talking to a girl.

She's beautiful, she has the most pretty blue greenish eyes, with black hair, and was wearing a black dress that hugged her petite frame perfectly.

It all went in slow motion as I stared at the beauty in front of me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when dad spoke, "this must be her".

The girl looked up, and hugged papà, just as two big wolves started barking, she calmed them down, and greeted padre and Santiago.

She turned to me, and I swear my heart skipped a beat when our eyes met, she's so short.

So this is her, our princess.

She's perfect, anyone can see that, with those small freckles on her nose, and her plump lips that make you want to k-

WHAT THE HELL.

I don't do girls, and she's no exception.

She nodded, smiled at me and sat down.

And for the whole time since we sat, I couldn't help but look at her pouting because she's bored.

She then whispered something in her brothers ear, and he laughed at her and said something.

She hit him on the back of his head, just as another three men entered the area.

"Are you bothering my bestie already?", asked the youngest.