𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

"If I accidentally kick you in the nostrils, i'm sorry

"If I accidentally kick you in the nostrils, i'm sorry." Alaska laughed, standing in her backyard after the Beach Club.

"Alaska! You just got your stitches out, child!" Gina yelled out the back door, Zane laughing from the kitchen as he stirred the noddles. "You better not be laughing."

"The timers gone run out!" Aisha shouted, holding her phone video.

"Ready." Tory confirmed, taking her stance as Alaska took a breath, doing a hand stand infront of her as Tory grasping her hands. "Okay, okay, I think I have you!"

"Okay, pull." Alaska tried not to laugh, knowing they'd tumble. Tory pulled upwards, Alaskas legs tightening around her head.

"Holy shit!" Aisha laughed from the steps.

"I don't trust you enough for this next part. I've heard you're not very good on your feet." Tory joked as Alaska positioned her feet behind her head.

She was giggling horribly. "I swear!"

"Hurry!" Aisha yelled at them.

Tory fell backwards, grasping Alaskas hands tightly. The Lee girls feet hit the floor, standing as Tory held onto her, inches from the ground. Aisha cheered for them as Tory and Alaska laughed, this time actually falling onto the group.

"Ready?" Zane coming around the corner made Alaska flip the video off, shoving her phone into her pocket. He insisted he bring Tory and Alaska to the hospital just to get a quick check over, both of them seemingly doing okay.

"Where's Tory?" Alaska asked, getting off the bed as Zane signed her discarded papers. "Did you wait with her?"

"Yes, she's okay too. Just bruised elbows." Zane said, the pair walking out to see the Nichols girl waiting for them. "You need a ride home?"

"I'm fine." she said back, eyeing them both. "Thanks for...paying the medical bill. I'll pay it back."

"Don't worry about it." Zane shook his head at her. "Let me give you a ride home. We pass your apartment anyways."

Tory looked to Alaska, who would only flicker her eyes at her every few seconds.

"What kind of music do you two wanna listen to?" Gina asked from the front seat, the car dark while the pair of girls rode in the back together. Neither answered, sitting far away from each other as they road through the Valley. "Okay, silence it is."

Alaska peaked over in Torys direction, seeing the brunette flicker her eyes her way as well. They both turned to the window quickly, making it seem like they hadn't been stealing glances at the other. Zane glanced back through the rear view mirror. "Tory, when will your mom need her medicine again?"