3 - He made me blush

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

Today was the day I finally get to meet the man who will own me, as father put it very eloquently

Today was the day I finally get to meet the man who will own me, as father put it very eloquently. I would be his bitch apparently. I would rather stab out my own eyes and eat them than let someone own me. Who the fuck do these men think they are?

I scowled as I looked into the full length mirror. My attire didn't reflect what I thought, not in the slightest. My body was covered in a tight fitting red silk look dress. It had a deep v neck and full length arms. I wanted to hide my sore wrist, thanks to father. The dress stopped at my natural tanned thighs. Pairing the dress with red heels, I went for a simple look. Light makeup covered my face, my dark hair being pulled back into a slick ponytail.

There's nothing more powerful than dressing up. It made men weak. I made men weak. I pressed my lips together which were stained with red lipstick. The red blended well with my tan skin and stormy blue eyes.

KC entered my room after knocking. She eyed me and complimented my attire. I saw her fidgeting a lot more than usual and her eyes couldn't meet mine. Fuck. I felt like shit. Like meat on a platter. I sighed. "It'll be all right KC. I'll be fine." I reassured. I don't know whether I was reassuring her or myself.

"Yes I know, you'll be fine. You can handle yourself. I just wished you weren't forced to marry." KC frowned as she fiddled with the gun in her pocket. I smiled as I looked at the floor, maybe in another life.

"Your father is waiting for you." She spoke up as she held my bedroom door open for me. "Well I'd better go to meet this Ace fucking Hernandez." I said with no emotion.

Entering the SUV, I inhaled deeply as I saw father already seated inside. Why can't the bastard take another car. Fuck, he loves tormenting me. I took my seat opposite him and crossed my legs in the spacious car. Father smoked a cigarette and I watched the grey ashes flutter to the floor. Even being told that the damage to his lungs was irreversible and he should ease up on smoking, father smoked as if it were his last day on earth. I wish it were.

His suit was grey like the ashes which matched his greying eyes. His face was aged and tired. I often wondered if I would end up the same. It was no secret that I smoked occasionally. There was also no harm in drinking every so often.

I always got told I got my looks from mother. Unfortunately I haven't even a picture of her. Everything mother owned was burnt to cinders after her passing by father. I'm sure he wanted to burn me also.

After a few minutes of silence, father spoke. There was no need to but yet he fucking opened his dirty mouth. "I am sorry to let my only figlia (daughter) go." He looked at me. He's sneering. I know it. I looked into his eyes unable to read anything. He was being sincere, that's a first. He reached out and patted my hands which I kept on my lap. I scolded myself when I flinched at his cold touch. Fuck. When will this man die. In two hundred years no doubt.