Chapter 302: Love Words~

Nora casually scrolled down the name list.

Since the establishment of the Hacker Alliance, there had only been a dozen or so members. It could be considered the top hacker club in the world. It could even be protected here.

As Q, Nora only knew that Y was powerful enough to protect this group of people.

According to the rumors, the Hacker Alliance was created by her, but it was actually created by Y.

Although the two of them were in the Hacker Alliance, everything was handled by Y. She was slacking off every day and had no interactions with Y.

2

The two of them only had equal reputations, but they had never really competed.

Usually, such matters were handled casually by Y. Every year, they would choose the best candidate. This year, when she was looking at the name list, Y suddenly sent a message: “Choose this or the other one?”

He had sent two names.

One of them was Yvonne.

Nora had just taken a casual look. Yvonne’s monitoring system was indeed good and difficult to detect. It could be considered high-level programming.

Nora never involved personal feelings when handling matters.

1

However, she recalled what Warren had said earlier. Supposedly, there was something wrong with Yvonne’s software that she couldn’t control and it had hacked into the computers of the people nearby. Nora thought about it for a while and crossed out Yvonne’s name.

If she could make such a low-level mistake, she would not be accepted no matter how good she was.

She sent the other person’s name to Y. She was about to type and explain the reason when Y replied readily: “Okay.”

This straightforward attitude made Nora speechless. She raised her eyebrows and asked, “Aren’t you going to ask why?”

Y: “You can choose whoever you want. I’m busy.”

Nora subconsciously asked, “What are you busy with?”

After all, Y had not taken any orders for a long time. She had always thought that Y was lazy like her, but he said he was busy?

Had he taken on some big order recently that she did not know about?

The order must be very challenging to keep Y busy. She was a little interested in it, which was rare.

As she was thinking, Y replied: “I’m busy chasing my future wife. Brother, do you have any objections?”

2

Nora: “??”

Others thought that Q was a man, but she had never explained it.

However, Y was busy chasing a girl. What good advice could she give him?!

The corners of her lips twitched. For some reason, when she thought of Justin, she coughed and replied:

[You have to be thick-skinned.]

[Be narcissistic.]

[You have to have a child with her first.]

Y: [???]

After sending the message, Nora could not be bothered to reply. She logged out of the system and closed her email. Yes, this year, she had really made a rare contribution to the Hacker Alliance!