Chapter 314: The Big Brother of The Irvin School of Martial Arts!

Nora raised her brows and looked at the man.

He was still smiling at her ingratiatingly.

An amused Nora asked, “You’re acquainted with Big Sister?”

The man nodded. “Not only am I acquainted with Big Sister, but I also know the Irvin School of Martial Arts’ Big Brother! Do you want to meet him?”

Nora: “…”

If not for his previous statement, she might have been fooled by him.

Her lips curled into a smile and she asked, “How are you going to let me meet Big Sister?”

The man enthusiastically explained, “We’ve invited Big Sister over. The Quinn School of Martial Arts has announced that Big Sister will be participating in the tournament, and will take back what belongs to them—the champion title. Since Big Sister is here, we would definitely do our best as a host.”

He looked around, lowered his voice, and pointed to a room nearby. He said, “Big Sister is resting in there! Give me another 3,000 dollars and I’ll let you take a photo with her.”

Nora: “!!”

“It’s not entirely impossible if you also want an autograph…”

Seeing the man going on and on, Nora was about to refuse when she suddenly heard a voice laced with suppressed excitement come behind her. The voice said, “I’ll do it!”

Nora: “?”

She looked behind her to see a fair-skinned, black-clad teenager wearing a black mask walk over.

The young man was a little skinny. He was currently walking over in a hurry as if he was afraid he wouldn’t be able to meet Big Sister if he was too late. He grabbed the man’s arm and said, “If you take me to Big Sister, I’ll give you 15,000!”

The man who was talking to Nora ceaselessly fell quiet after hearing what he said.

After a momentary pause, he said with a smile, “No problem! We have to agree on something first, though—you’re not allowed to talk about the martial arts tournament when you meet Big Sister… Also, Big Sister doesn’t like people getting too close to her. She also doesn’t like talking very much.”

“Then what does she like?” The teen asked.

The man casually made up a lie. “She likes to sleep.”

The teen: “…”

Nora: “…”

The man paid no more attention to Nora. Instead, he led the boy forward and asked, “Have you transferred me the money?”

“Yeah, I have. Where’s Big Sister?”

“…”

So, where did that silly but rich guy actually come from?

Nora shook her head. She turned the corner and walked toward the other side.

She pushed a heavy door open. As soon as she opened it just a crack, the noise from inside reached her. It was so deafening that it made her temples throb.

After she pushed open the big metal door a little and slipped in, the door slowly closed on its own.

It was only then that Nora finally got a clear look at the situation.

It was no exaggeration to say that the place was jam-packed with people. In front of her were a sea of heads with their backs to her. It was hard to tell what kind of material the hall was made out of, but it had excellent sound insulation.