36 - She's my liar

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT)
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL

TRIGGER WARNINGS:MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT)EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCEALCOHOL

I slowly pulled down her wet panties, in black. Fuck. I pulled them off, over her ankles and immediately pulled her towards me. She let me take control. Fuck that's hot. Her cheeks were heated, a bright shade of crimson. Her eyes were shining, wanting me.

I pulled off my boxers and sheathed my cock with a condom. My heart was racing, eagerness and anticipation was all I could think off. There she lay, naked and aroused. Needing me to settle the heat she felt and I needed her to satisfy me.

I leaned onto the bed and positioned my cock with her entrance. I used it to tease her clit, rubbing her gently. My hands gripped her thighs and I slowly pushed them back. Only far enough for her to be comfortable but enough to be a little rough.

I slowly pushed into her until I was all the way in. She moaned, her head thrown back into the bed, her hands grabbing the sheets. I pulled out of her and then back in, slowly. After some time, I found my rhythm. Fast and slow at times. Hard and soft at times.

I leaned down over her, my lips met hers and kissed her roughly. My stubble brushed over her face, we shared the same air. I slowly brought my hands up and found hers. Interlacing our fingers I pushed into her. Deeper. Her legs shook and she cried out in pleasure. "Fuck Ace." She moaned.

That encouraged me more, aroused me more. I leaned down, beside her ear. "Shout my name." I panted. She suppressed a moan and looked at me. "No." She stated. A challenge. I smirked watching her chest rise and fall. She was near. I let go of her hands and used one of mine to keep them together, over her. With my other hand, I reached down to her pussy.

My fingers brushed over her clit, warm and throbbing. I stared into her her eyes. "Look at me." I ordered and she did. She held my gaze. My fingers started to rub her, slowly and then fast. She began moaning, her eyes closed. Fuck. I could feel myself coming. "Oh fuck Ace." She moaned breathlessly.

My fingers were met with a wetness, her cum. She panted, her legs shaking, soon they relaxed. Her pussy tightened around me and my cock couldn't take it anymore. I came inside her. Warm and wet. I pulled out of her and collapsed onto the bed beside her.

"You're so..fucking good." She breathed, not moving from where she lay. I hummed, also out of breath. "You're better." I smiled looking up at the ceiling. I felt her shuffle. "Next time..I want you to scream my name." She smiled lazily. That was a declaration. She would make it come true.

After cleaning ourselves up, she fell asleep first. I tugged the sheet over her body and watched as she slept without a care. Fucking hell, she was the one.

The next morning, I was the first to awake. I casually stroked Alessia's arm as she lay beside me. I could feel her slow steady breathing as she slept. Our legs were tangled in the sheets as I yawned. The few hours of sleep I had were the best I've had these past few days.