37 - Hard and firm

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT)
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING

TRIGGER WARNINGS:MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT)EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING

I smiled looking down at the bracelet Ace gave me. It was beautiful but what made it even more beautiful was the fact that he gifted it to me. I've been gifted many things by men but this was by far the most perfect thing. I didn't care about it's value, he could have brought something for ten euros and I'd still have appreciated it.

I saw the way he was looking at me, looking at the way the bracelet fitted on my arm. I was undoubtedly his. I never thought I would ever need a man, maybe wanted but he was different. I needed him. Every part of him.

As soon as the plane landed we drove for a hotel. The air was chilly here in Russia. I wasn't used to it so I clutched my arms together, immediately regretting my choice of outfit. "Are you cold?" Ace asked as he sat beside me in the SUV. He was busy with calling people on his phone and so I was being ignored.

"No I'm fine." I lied. He hummed in an amused manner, knowing that I was lying. How could he even tell? Sometimes I didn't even know the difference between my own lies and the truth. He slowly tugged off his jacket and handed it to me. He was more prepared for the weather than I was.

I smiled upon seeing his jacket on my lap. I quickly wrapped it around myself, putting his scent and warmth on me. He glanced at me from the side of his eyes, a genuine small smile on his lips.

Underneath my layers, layers of being a mafia Don, underneath the bitch I made myself out to be, underneath all the shit I've done. I was a woman. I was a woman who wanted nothing more than to be loved and cared for. And he did that. He made me feel safe and secure. He made all my years of torment and pain all worth it.

When we stopped at the hotel, we got settled into our penthouse suite. The guards were switched around, so KC and Ramsay could rest. I didn't care because I had only one thing on my mind.

The room was big and bright. The floor was carpeted, the interior was modern and beautiful. I gazed at the floor to ceiling windows, showcasing the dark world outside. I lay on one of the many sofas in the room, watching the TV. But I wasn't watching the TV. My gaze was focused on Ace.

He sat on a sofa adjacent to me, his ankles were crossed atop the white coffee table. His arm rested on the sofa as he talked into his phone. He leaned his head back slightly.

He didn't know that I was staring, not that I cared. I licked my lips almost unknowingly as I remembered everything we did. Fuck, I wanted him. I could feel myself aching for him. I desired him. But I sat still. I wasn't afraid of making the first move but with him, I was taking it slow.

I had long since tossed off his jacket. Reaching forward, I grabbed a chip from the bowl in front of me. As I bit into it, the loud crunch drew his attention on me. Fuck. His dark eyes stared at me, right through my clothes for he knew what lay under them. He knew every part of me. His gaze lingered a while longer before he turned back around and continued his conversation to whoever was on the other end of the call.