55 - Damn bitch

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
BLOOD/GORE

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE BLOOD/GORE

"Alessia are you okay?" Alena asked through the door. I sniffled and rubbed away my tears. "Yes." I lied. "Open the door." She said as she turned the handle. I made no attempt to open the door. "It's okay Alessia. What's on your mind?" She asked. I blinked slowly. I didn't know. "You'll get bored listening to me." I whispered slowly.

"Tell me." She urged. It was then I realised that I only had a handful of people who would want to bother with me. Who would want to ask. I sighed and wiped my face with a towel. "I don't know if I can do this Alena. I really don't. I'm terrified. Sánchez could have killed me." I said leaving out some parts. "But he didn't. Come on open the door." She replied.

I breathed in through my mouth and opened the door. "You bitch!" I growled upon seeing Alena pointing a gun at my face. She lied to me. She betrayed me. She didn't care about me. She wanted to ambush me. I clenched my jaws tightly, all but forgetting why I was upset just now. Here I was, a defenceless pregnant woman and she pulled a gun on me. If I felt fear, it was only for my unborn child and for Mariano. He would shatter, that heart of his is too soft. I couldn't imagine him like that. Because he was the wind to my wings, the glass to my wine, the lighter to my cigarette.

Fuck, I had no weapon, not that I needed one. She smirked, it didn't suit her. "Don't make a move or I'll shoot." She threatened. "So the little mouse threatens the big bad wolf." I amused. She raised her gun, pointing at my face. She would kill me. I know that look in her eyes. I raised my hands in the air in surrender much to her pleasure. "Get down on your knees." She ordered while waving the gun in my face. "If you're going to kill me, I would do it right now." I  smirked. She was very smart indeed, getting me alone and vulnerable. Little did she know that I was going to fuck her up. I lowered my leg in pretence and caught her off guard. I grabbed her wrist, pushing it away from me. The gun went off, the bullet going straight through the wall instead. I twisted her arm enough that she let go of the gun. I kicked it away with ease and stop her from punching me.

She pulled out a knife, and started to slash at me. I punched her face, blood began to dribble out from her little nose. She lunged at me, the knife being aimed for my stomach. I dodged her and rammed her head into the wall behind me. She dropped the knife at the impact and I pulled her by her hair back into me. I grabbed her into a tight chokehold, cutting off her air. She chocked and struggled against me. I felt her hand go towards my thigh and she pressed her fingers into my wound. "Fuck you, you fucking bitch." I growled out in pain. I stumbled on my footing and fell into the bed but I didn't let go of her. Instead I pulled my arm tighter around her neck, like a boa constrictor, I would suffocate my meal. She eventually went limp and I pushed her off me, where she fell onto the floor with a loud thump.

I didn't know it, but my guards had entered the room and were watching me. I rubbed my eyes and sighed heavily. They took Alena away to be tied up in the basement and called for guard to help me with my injury. He was a nice man. He undid my bandage, cleaning my leg and then redoing fresh stitches. I lay on the bed as he wrapped my leg with a new bandage. Fuck, it killed. She reopened a healing wound. I'll kill her just for that alone.