Chapter 31

Feeling a little sorry, I gave him raw fish so he could cook
 it later.

After Ruzef finished his meal satisfactorily, he looked at me with a puzzled face, as if he had just come to his senses.

Before dinner, he looked at me with contempt, saying I was a witch or something, and now he seemed to have realized his dual behavior.

“I was…… rude to you, Young Lady.”

“Say it the right way.”

Enoch, who was looking at Ruzef with his arms crossed, corrected his words. He did not give any additional explanation, but Enoch’s gaze at Ruzef was truly terrifying.

Read more

Ruzef glanced at Enoch and apologized to me.

“Please forgive me for being rude, Young Lady.”

His apologies seem sincere.

“Okay. Goodbye.”

At my words, Ruzef nodded and left holding the fish I caught as if he was holding something precious. It will smell fishy……

Is Yuanna doing well? In fact, that was the question I wanted to ask the most.

However, I couldn’t ask, ‘Is there a girl in your party?’ out of the blue, so I missed the timing and couldn’t ask the question.

As I watched Ruzef leave, I got tired and went to bed early.

***

The next day, I was swimming along the river and hunting for fish leisurely.

“What’s that?”

While swimming in the river, I found a mysterious piece of cloth stuck between the cliffs.

It was, surprisingly, a map.

With the location of the bunker I had been looking for written on it.

“Oh my gosh!”

I immediately pulled the bunker map out of the crevice of the cliff and got out of the water. Then I went straight back to the hut.

Enoch went hunting, and Kayden went out to reconnaissance around the temporary hut.

I sat alone in the hut and looked at the bunker map.

“……is this a map?”

Three mountain peaks were drawn on a large island, and a huge river flowed in the middle of the three mountain peaks.

Next to the mountain peak on the North Island, the letter ‘bunker’ was written with an X mark……

That was it.

Excited, I looked at the map and sighed.

When I look at the size of the island and think about how daunting it is, I think it’s better than not knowing at all.

Once the approximate location has been identified, I will continue to reconnaissance.

My location was near the center of the South Island. So, I think I need to find a way to cross the huge river flowing in the center of the island.

……but why is the bunker map stuck between the cliffs?

“What number is this? Is this a date?”

I read the number on the edge of the bunker.

“Ingram Kingdom Calendar, 666.”

Wait, the Ingram Kingdom?