Chapter 33

I haven’t decided yet…… and it’s not like I’m going to leave right away.

What should I say in this case?

Enoch, who looked at me, was always attentive.

I don’t think there’s ever been a time he hasn’t looked after me since he started liking me.

I knew he’d be roughly aware, but I didn’t know he’d ask me this directly.

“Are you……”

Enoch spoke again. I waited for his next words with a nervous face.

“Are you going to leave me too?”

With a gloomy face, he asked me in a voice that was heartbreakingly sad.

I was a little perplexed, so I hurriedly answered,

“Who is going to leave you? It’s not like that.”

He took one step closer to me.

Then he lowered his head slowly.

“Then let me be by your side, Margaret.”

He whispered in a soft voice in my ear. My ears felt itchy, so I touched my neck with my hand without realizing it.

“Don’t leave me.”

His large hand gently wrapped around the nape of my neck.

“Can you do that, huh?”

I raised my head and looked at him.

There was no expression on his face, but there was a pathetic light in his eyes.

I was mesmerized by the golden eyes that looked down at me.

Oh my gosh. What should I do?

Even though there is no room to enter, I want to make room for Enoch in the bunker.

“……don’t regret your words later.”

I didn’t answer his question intentionally.

Enoch just stared at my face without saying a word. A soft smile tugged on his lips. His large hand wrapped around the nape of my neck, then gently stroked my cheek.

“I bet it won’t happen.”

You shouldn’t be so sure.

Fortunately, Enoch continued to walk with me and did not ask for my answer.

I scouted around the river, and Enoch followed me and caught two rabbits.

Watching

ADVERTISEMENT

Enoch tying rabbits to his waist, I remembered Ruzef with a fish tied around his waist. Still, rabbits are better than fish.

It wasn’t until sunset that I and Enoch decided to return to the hut.

“It’s strange, I haven’t seen any monsters lately. Are the wolf-type monsters don’t come down to the riverside?”