Sequel

Did someone say sequel?
I did

BOOK TWO OF THE MAFIA SERIES

VICENZO

Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is ridiculed, I became the best of my parents and the worst the world has ever seen.

Young and still gaining control of my mafia, love is never an option for me, that is until one night at a Mafia ball where I spy a woman who has me to my knees. I want more, more, more.

She's reckless and cunningly beautiful. Too good for me and yet the only one for me. We fight for survival and for each other because neither one of us will let go.

————————————————————————

I sat in the back, legs apart and looked at her with my head tilted. She licked her lips and squeezed though the front seats all the while looking at me. I pulled her towards me and she chuckled as she sat on my lap. Her legs were either side of me and her breathing was ragged. I ran my hand down her cheek and pulled her into me. I kissed her lips and soon our tongues whirled around. Hungry and rough. She held her head back and I began to plant rough kisses onto her beautiful neck.

"Am I a bad influence?" She breathed. Her hands were on the back of my neck. I stopped kissing her and looked up at her. "Everyone needs a little bad in their lives." I whispered back making her smile. My hands found her waist and I noticed her short dress had ridden up exposing her thighs. She wore it to tease me and I loved it. Fuck, I loved her body. She breathed into my neck and I pulled off her dress in one slick motion. My hands were all over her back, feeling her, touching her. Her soft skin drove me crazy.

Enjoy