carried away (requested)

"Almost ready?" Rosé asked as she walked up behind you, her lips brushing against your shoulder ever so softly.

"Just about." You said as you stirred the food in the pots, finishing the last of everything up.

And, evidently, just in time.

Because just as the words left your lips, there was a knock at the door.

"Oh, the girls are here!" Rosie excitedly said and kissed your cheek before she went to answer the door.

As soon as it was opened, the girls were throwing their arms tightly around her to pull her in for a huge hug.

"We missed you!" Jisoo said.

"Missed you too!" Rosie giggled. "Even though we're together almost all day every day."

The girls laughed before they heard the sound of dishes being set and they turned their focus to you before rushing over to your side.

"Y/N!" Jennie squeaked as she hugged you tight. "It's so good to see you!"

"It's good to see you too." You said as you hugged her tightly and then pulled away to hug the others. "Thank you all for coming tonight!"

"Thanks for inviting us!" Lisa smiled.

Rosie walked up behind you again, her hand falling to the small of your back as you and the girls spoke for a moment until you had to get back to finishing up the food.

The girls got lost in conversation for a few minutes. Rosé turned her attention to you when you let out a heavy sigh and began to fan yourself a little.

"Everything okay, babe?"

"Yeah. I'm just overheated." You said.

"Well, take off my hoodie then!" She chuckled and helped you pull it off. "No wonder you're so warm."

"I don't even remember why I put it on in the first place." You mumbled and Rosie just shrugged her shoulders, not seeing anything wrong with you taking the hoodie off.

"That smells amazing, y/n. What are you cooking?" Jennie excitedly asked as she came over to you.

"A few different things. Some things I knew you girls would love for dinner tonight, as well as Rosie's favorite dish. I wanted to make this dinner special."

"Oh, that's so ni-" she froze when she looked at you, unable to finish her sentence due to how shocked she was.

"Jennie? What's wrong?" You asked but she didn't say anything, just stared at you with big eyes and red cheeks.

"Jen? What's wrong?" Jisoo asked as the girls noticed what was going on.

"Oh, uh," Jennie said, clearing her throat as she snapped out of her thoughts. "I was just thinking that y/n and Rosie must've really enjoyed their time off, considering Y/N's neck is full of hickeys."

"What?" Lisa loudly said, shocked over the words that left Jennie's lips.

"Yeah, look!"

The girls looked at your neck and collarbones, finding the little live bites everywhere on your skin.

"Wow, Rosie! Someone got carried away."

"That's a lot of hickeys. You really did enjoy your time together, huh?" Jisoo teased while Rosie grabbed her hoodie.

"Put it back on."

"Seriously?" You whined. "Baby, it's hot."

"I know but it's the only way we're going to hear the end of this tonight." Rosé sighed as she helped you put the hoodie on.

"Yeah, no, that's not going to help," Lisa said, laughing with the girls.

"Yeah, that's just wishful thinking. Trust me, we're not letting this go anytime soon." Jennie laughed.

You groaned and buried your face in Rosie's shirt, completely embarrassed while Rosé held you close, keeping her giggles to herself.