The Werewolf In The Closet..11

Chapter Eleven

Loren's POV

     My cheeks were still red, Aaron said so, from when Ady kissed me on the cheek two times, and everyone started hooting. They are very lame for that.

     I hope she's starting to like, or love, me, because soon I have to tell her. This time I can't wait. At school tomorrow, I'll try and be hot, nice, generous and stuff as possible.

-----------------------------

     I walked into the school building and immediately saw Ady. She had a serious look on her face. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

     "I don't know. I think I have a fever," she said. Her face was actually kind of pale, and she looked feverish. I pressed the back of my hand on her forehead. She was hot as hell.

     "You need to be outside, somewhere in the woods," I told her. If she goes straight home, it will get worse. She needs to be in the woods as if she would change into a wolf. But she's not ready for that yet. Still, she needs to be in the woods.

     "So, you're saying I should skip?" she asked. From the look on her face and the sound in her voice, she's never skipped a class in her life.

     "Yep," I said. "With me," then I smiled. She smiled and looped her arm through my offering arm, and I lead her outside. When the cold air blast onto our faces, Ady sighed and closed her eyes. "This is just the start of it, sweetheart," I said.

     We actually had to walk a long way, I mean the school isn't right next to the woods, anyways. While we walked, it was kind of boring and silent.

     "You remember R.Jay, right?" she asked me.

     "Yeah. Isn't he that gay guy that was with you all?"

     She frowned. "Yes, but he's changed."

     "As in...?"

     "He's not gay anymore," she said.

     Holy shit. "Oh."

     "Yep. Yesterday when I came back from your house with my parents, he was in my room making out with Paige!" she told me, like she was telling gossip.

     "Wait, Paige? Paige, Paige? The one I know?" I was surprised as hell. "Doesn't she like Chris?"

     "Yes, yes, and I don't know. How did you know she liked him?"

     "I'm a werewolf, remember?" I said, tapping her temple. "I can sense a lot of things," I smirked.

     She snorted. "Can you sense what I'm thinking and feeling right now?" she asked.

     "I'll try." It didn't take long for me to find out what she's feeling and thinking. "You're happy, and a bit surprised that you're this close to me," I said, gesturing to our arms, that were still linked. Not to mention she held on really tight. Her cheeks reddened and she looked down.

     "Yep," she said, but it came out in a slow word like Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

     "Let's see if I can guess what you're feeling," she said with an evil smile on her face. I wanted to say good luck, but Ady is pretty good at things like this.

     She smiled a real smile now. "I think that you're feeling is you really like me and you want it to be something more? Something like that......." she trailed off. 

     Well, damn.

     "Just to let you know, I like you, too," she patted my arm as I felt my cheeks burn.