three

"Have a good weekend, Jordan." My boss beamed. I waved her goodbye as I walked out.

When I was walking to my car, my phone started ringing. I look to see it was Colby.

During the past week, Colby and I have been texting and getting to know each other.

"Hi, Colby." I smile while answering it. "What are you doing tonight?" He asked straight to the point.

I think about it. It's Friday night and I don't think I'll be doing anything. "Nothing. Is there any reason why you called?" I ask.

I reach my car and unlock it so I get inside. "Does there have to be a reason?" I just shake my head while starting my car up.

I wait a second and then hear him sigh. "We're throwing a party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come."

I was surprised he asked me to come but it made me happy. "And if you want, you can bring everyone else." I thought about it.

"I know I'm down for it. I'll have to ask everyone else." I agree to it. I could feel his cheeky smile through the phone.

"Okay, just me know. I would suggest coming around eight cause things can get pretty wild." I make sure to keep my eyes on the road.

"I'll keep that in mind. I'll message you." We talk for a couple more minutes and get off the phone.

When I get to the house, Serena and Evan were on the couch talking. "What's up gangsters?" I ask coming inside.

"Sup Shawty." He laughed towards me. I go over and sit next to them. I'm guessing Evan either works late or is off.

"So, I have a question." I look in between the two. Serena had her eyebrow risen as Evan was rolling a blunt.

I take a breath. "Are you guys off tonight?" I ask hopeful. Serena usually works Friday and Saturday's because she gets the most tips.

"I'm off for once." I smiled when she said that. I looked at Evan to see he was licking it.

"I'm off too, what's the reasoning?" He asked glancing at me. He took a look over at me.

"Well, how do you guys feel about going to a party?" I could tell they debated on it.

But they agreed. I know Serena is excited for the night out. "Hell fucking yes." She smiled towards us.

We hung out for a couple hours, but around five thirty, I looked for something to wear.

I eventually put on black skinny jeans with a black and white striped long sleeve shirt with a lil peep shirt over it.

I tucked it in while putting my vans on. I straighten my hair while putting a beanie on.

I do light makeup while Evan came in here. He had on a green hoodie with yellow pants that are plaid.

"Why are you in here?" I ask questionably. "I was making sure you weren't lying again." I just roll my eyes at him.

Wesley was working a double shift so he's not able to go. I make sure to text Colby it was us three.

He told me to come a little early so I can park in the front. Evan got his weed together while I grabbed our bottles.

We didn't know if we had to bring them so we did just in case. I put the address in my phone before leaving.

"Do you even know where this guy lives?" Evan asked from the front.

Serena sat in the back so Evan could have more room for his legs. "I have it in my phone so if I die, you're coming with me."

Serena snickered in the back. I drive to his house and when I see it, I was in shock. It wasn't a house, it was a mansion.