23

When Kirishima woke up, he nearly threw Shinso and Bakugo off of him in his panic to find Todoroki.

Unfortunately the small room didn't have any places to hide. 

Todoroki was taken while they were all knocked out cold.

Any minute now, the other two would wake up. Kiri had no idea what their reactions would be, but judging from his own, it wasn't going to be good.

Kiri rested his cheek on top of Bakugo's head as he ran a hand up and down Shinso's back. Intending to keep the other too calm as possible for their impending awakening, it also keeps him sane.

Out of the four of them, Todoroki had the most mental scarring due to his childhood. As much as the dual-toned alpha ignores it and tries to keep it all buried, Kirishima knows he struggles. More than once Kiri has woken in the middle of the night to see him cuddled into Shinso's side as Shinso reads quietly to him.

When they're all back together again, if he sees a single hair on either Todoroki's or Midoriya's head out of place, Kirishima is gonna raise hell. The doctors are already on extremely thin ice for what they did to Bakugo. One more incident and Kiri swears, it won't just be his alpha that needs restraining.

A groan broke Kirishima from his violent thoughts.

"Eiji?"

—-

Izuku thought he was dreaming. He had to be. It was the only explanation as to why Shoto was given back to him.

He knew it was a dream because he felt safe.

Shoto shifted slightly, moving the omega in his lap closer as he leaned over to reach for one of the screws previously attaching the cupboard door to its hinge.

Shoto was trying to fix it enough so that the doors would hold steady, but was finding the wood had splintered enough that reattaching it would be difficult without any type of tool.

Izuku chirped quietly as he nosed at Shotos neck, arms draped over the alphas shoulders.

Dropping what he was working with, Shoto embraced Izuku before gently leaning back until his back touched the ground, Izuku laying on top of him.

He rubbed small circles into the omegas lower back as Izuku entertained himself by playing with Shotos' other hand.

"Izuku, love, can you look at me?" Shoto asked, smelling the hints of anxiety lingering in Izuku's faint scent.

Izuku chirped as he lifted his head to meet the alphas eyes, still holding onto Shoto's hand.

"Is there something wrong?" the alpha question, wrapping his hand firmly around Izukus.

Izuku ducked his head down slightly as his cheeks pinkened and eyebrows furrowed.

"Uh, w-well," Izuku stuttered, "s-since y-you all dis-disappeared,... um, I-I haven't b-been ab-" Todoroki would've been more than happy to let Izuku take his time. Unfortunately the nervous omega was interrupted with three heavy knocks against the metal door.

Immediately Shoto had rolled over on top of Izuku, trapping the omega against the floor as well as holding him protectively against his chest with one arm.

Shoto was surprised to hear Izuku be the first one to growl at the door.

Shoto just held Izuku closer, ready to pounce at any sign the door would open. Izuku growled as Shoto snarled lowly, keeping his eyes trained on the door.

The room was silent for a few minutes, grating on both their dynamics. The silence continued, blanketing the entire room and surrounding the two.

Little by little Izuku found himself relaxing in Shoto's hold, and in turn Shoto relaxed. The rigid, protective stance the alpha held slowly melted in something softer, gently lowering Izuku fully to the ground.