10

"fucking touch me again and see what happens." the guy said with a stern voice.

Moon slaps him again and the guy bites his hand.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK" moon yells as he yanks his hand back from the bite.

"i told you." he says while smiling slightly.

I walk over to him and slap his face.

"Listen here, tell us who you are asshole." i say while making eye contact with him.

"why should I give u anything u goody two shoes" he says.

"well atleast tell us your name and why your here" i say.

"thats like everything?" he says confused.

"well duh!" i say back to him.

"ya know, your pretty mean."i tell him.

"oh im sorry i dont know how to act around pretty girls/boys." he said while glancing back from moon to me.

moon looked triggered for some reason. He thought it was a joke and ignored it.

"Okay my name is aaron, thats all im giving you pretty boy/girl." aaron said.

"ooh aaron, what a common name. Now tell us the other shit we want to know." i say while giving aaron a nasty look.

"no thanks sweetheart im good." he says while leaning back a bit.

"it wasnt a question." i say while now getting frustrated.

After that went on for about an hour he didnt crack so we left him there in that spot over night. Moon watched him since he could stay up all night.

In the morning I woke up and went down to where moon and aaron were.I saw both of them sleeping.

Roxy came in and kept me company for a bit. She took aaron to a room and made him crack. Since the room was next to the daycare moon kind of heard a little bit of the conversation.

I went upstairs to change and get ready. After about 15 minutes I walk down to the daycare to see sunny and roxy talking quietly.

Aaron wasnt with them so I ran over to them.

"where did aaron go? did he escape!?" i ask.

They both look at me talking a little slower than usually trying to watch what they say.

"no I let him go he is working for someone." roxy said.

"well who is he working for." i ask.

"he didnt tell me." roxy says then looks down.

Her face held a weird expression she had never made before.

" okay well im going to go walk around the pizza plex for a bit see you guys later." i say then walking past them.

I exit the daycare and start walking around.

with sun and roxy

"we cant tell them yet, i dont want to see them hurt. Once they find out who knows what will happen?" Sunny said.

"They wont find out as long as no one tells. They will never find out because I am going to work out the problem with her before anyone else knows." roxy said sounding determined.

back with me

I enter bonnie bowling and head over to bonnies room. I see he isnt there. I walk around bonnie bowling looking for him. I couldnt find him anywhere.