pt 14 kiss again?

"Hey Adam! Wait up!" I exclaimed running over to the blonde boy walking away from me but slowly slowing down.

"Hey y/n" he sighed as we walked out the doors.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," he stated.

"Adam you know you can tell me anything right?" I assured.

"Yeah I know it's just... Do you like Jesse?" He questioned nervously.

"What!" I blurted out. " No I don't he's my one of my best friends, why?"

"Oh, well it's because I think he likes you" He murmumered lowering his head.

"What makes you think that?" I inquired.

"Oh I don't know... it's just he's always looking at you without you noticing, he's always in a better mood when your around, and if he see's me with you it looks like he's going to explode." Adam consoled.

"Really?" I giggled suprised.

"Yeah... Are you sure you don't like him back?" Adam asked.

"I don't know, I've never really seen him that way. So no I guess." I stated.

"Thank god" he praised.

"What?" I stammered.

"Nothing" he grinned cheekily smiling down at me.
_________________________________________

Later that night at dinner.

"Y/n, all the team's that made the play offs have been invited to watch the North stars play at the ice rink somewhere, I don't know where, Mr Banks is going to call me and tell us the details" My father said.

"That's great!" I yelled.

"Mr Bombay is going to be taking all you guys down in a bus, how exciting, you guys are going to be staying the night over at this hotel that Mr Bombay booked." My father exclaimed.

"This js going to be so fun!" I said.

"Y/n don't forget that Mr Fitzgerald will be training you tomorrow morning at 5am." My mother stated changing the subject because she hates hockey.

"Oh yeah right...his training is starting to get harder." I explained.

"Are you complaining y/n!" My mother basically yelled.

"What! No! It's good he's training me harder" I exclaimed.

"Good!" Is all she said before returning back to her food. My brother and I exchanged wtf looks before continuing to eat.
_________________________________________

5am the next day

I got up and put on my figure skating clothes on:

I'm never really cold so I don't mind.
Mom drove me to training where Mr Fitzgerald awaited for my arrival.

"Good morning y/n glad to see you could make it since you're going away tomorrow" he said kindly.

"Couldn't miss it" I remarked earning a laugh from him.

"Okay go put your skates on and I'll wait for you on the ice." He stated, I nodded back and went to do his instruction.

As I got onto the ice he set me up with all these easy trainings that lasted for hours.

"Coach it's too easy" I said skating over to the tall man.

"That doesn't matter y/n you need to be able to remeber these skills" he spoke.

"But I already know these how about you teach me how to do the tripple axel" I stated excitedly.

"Y/n That's one of the hardest figure skating tricks in the world" Mr Fitzgerald faltered.

"I know but I could be the youngest to ever succeed in it" I rejoiced. "can you do it?"

"Yes I can one of my favourite tricks to show people" he replied.

"Can you show me" I yapped.

"Okay"Mr Fitzgerald hesitated.

He skated around in circles before finally doing the jump. He sprung off with bent knees from the left foward outside edge of his skate. He step forward and kicked through the air with his free leg helping him to jump into the air, he rotated with an extra half-rotation added,before landing on the right back outside of the skate.

"Woah!" I cheered making Mr Fitzgerald laugh.

"When did you learn how to do that?"I asked in amazement.

"Back when I competed for the Olympics" he stated proudly.

"Wowww" I rejoiced. "Your my new idol"

"I'm honoured, okay i think we're done for the da-" he started before looking over my shoulder. I turned around to see Adam with the biggest smile on his face staring right at me.

"Do you know him" Mr Fitzgerald asked.

"Yeah I do, it's Adam" I proclaimed. Adam hopped onto the ice and began skating over towards me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the blonde headed boy.

"I just wanted to see you" he exclaimed before looking over to my coach.

"I'm Adam Banks" he stated taking out his hand for my coach to shake.

"I know" Mr Fitzgerald smirked taking Adams hand.

" So what are you really doing here" I asked again.

"Okay well... i wanted you to teach me how to figure skate." He stammered quietly not trying to sound to demanding.

"Adam how about we go to the ice rink because we have to pay for time here" I sighed.

"I know, my dad already played for an 30 minutes" he exclaimed with a big smile plastered across his face.

"What? You didn't have to do that Adam" I breathed grinning.

"I know but I wanted to" he said taking my hands placing them in his.

"Ehem" my teacher grunted clearing the back of his throat to let us know he's here to.

"Oh right"i smiled taking my hands out of Adams, his face turned to a frown before smiling again.

"I don't mind, I'll go my time has finished anyway" he said

"Thank you... again, for today Mr Fitzgerald" I spoke.

"Next training session I'll teach you that tripple axe" he stated.

"Yayyyy" I giggled. " bye"

Mr Fitzgerald waved goodbye leaving me with Adam alone.

"Okay so what do you want to lear-" I started before being cut of with Adam pressing his lips against mine.

It took me a second to realise and when I was about to start kissing back he pulled apart.

"I'm so sorry y/n, I knew you weren't ready I just had to-" he ranted before I stopped him. I pulled the boy closer pressing my lips against his, he slowly melted into the kiss slightly groaning as I bit his lower lip. He slid his hands to my ass before slowly moving them towards my waist. Just like he did at the game. After what felt like hours we both pulled away breathing heavily.

"That was amazing!" He remarked.

"That was a surprise" I laughed.

" So did you really want to learn how to figure skate?"I asked catching my breath.

"It wasn't really what I had in mind" he chuckled.