3. New School

Bailey's Pov

I gathered all the boxes that the movers brought over, I didn't have much to pack so that means I don't have much to unpack.

I really don't look forward to going to this new school, or maybe I just don't look forward to going to school in general. Mother told me that she already had put in he papers for me to start school tomorrow.

I grab a box and place it on my bed, I took out my pocket knife and cut the box open. This was the box with most of my clothes that I shoved into. I placed the clothes onto my bed then walked over to the dresser.

I opened each of the drawers then walked back towards my bed, I grabbed my jeans and placed them into the top drawer. Then I took my shorts and placed in the in the second drawer. The third drawer was used for my panties and bras.

I took another box and opened it with my pocket knife like I did with the first box. This box had my shirts and jackets in it. I grab a few hangers and hung up my shirts and jackets in my closet.

The rest of my boxes had my electronics, and stuff that I secretly stashed my drugs in. Then there was a bag that had many weapons that I like to keep around just incase anything happens.

Sometimes I would do assassination jobs but it wasn't very often, my line of work was fighting, racing, dancing and graffiti. It was only when I was extremely pissed off or just in the mood to do assassinations.

I took the bag of weapons opened it and placed a gun in my nightstands drawer. I then place one of my throwing knives underneath my pillow. I looked in my bag, there was a foldable staff in there. One of my favorite weapons I liked to use. I placed it next to my dresser.

I grab the bag that had the rest of my weapons and placed it on the top shelf in my closet.

Opening the next few boxes was boring, I am bored. I set up everything else, such as my laptop, tv, alarm clock. Just regular everyday boring shit.

Due to the fact that I had to move, I now have to let Dominic know that I probably won't be able to fight for the next few weeks

As I was throwing the boxes away I heard a crash coming from downstairs. Fucking hell. I ran out of the room and downstairs.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

I angrily walk over to the living room, to see my mom fucking some random stranger. My face shriveled in disgust.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I yelled.

My mother and the stranger didn't even bother stopping, he kept ramming his dick into my mother's crusty ass vagina. And my mother kept moaning like a dying fucking cat.

"I'm not even gonna fucking bother." I said in disgust.

I grabbed my jacket and bag, then walked out the door. Making sure the door slammed on my way out.