Chapter 15 - Brutal Interrogation

When I arrived back at the woman's prison, I was taken back to headquarters and thrown into an empty room.

Shin: "I trust you remember the rules of interrogation, Miss Eriksen."

June: "Yes, sir. 'Information over bruises and bloodshed'."

Shin: "Very good."

He left, leaving June and I alone in the room. She pulled out a knife.

June: "Alright, inmate, let's not make this any harder than it already is."

I took a step back, staring at the knife in her hands.

Alison: "What happened to 'information over bruises and bloodshed'?"

June: "SHUT UP!"

I screamed and fell backwards as she threw the knife past me and into the wall.

June: "I'll be asking the questions, number 12."

She walked over and pulled the knife out of the wall.

Alison: "41."

June: "What did you say?"

Alison: "I'm number 41 and I am an inmate of Nanba Prison, Sea of Japan!"

June: "I don't care who you think you are, I know what you are!"

She lifted me to my feet before slamming my back against the wall.

June: "Enough of this ring around the roses bullshit! I need answers out of you, number 12!"

Alison: "Then instead of pushing me around like a preschool bully, ask your goddamn question!!"

June: "Who helped you?!!"

Alison: "...!"

June: "I know you're not a smart enough bitch to come up with that kind of escape. So who's idea was it? Was it 196?"

Alison: "Liv...? No. She didn't have anything to do with it. It was my idea, my plan, and I carried it out myself."

June: "BULLSHIT!"

She slashed her knife across my arm.

Alison: "AAARRHHH!! WHAT THE F-!"

She clasped her hand over my mouth.

June: "Ssshh... I want to tell you a secret. That rule about 'information over bruises and bloodshed' is bullshit to me. I live by a slightly different rule... 'Information by any means necessary'."

I was clutching my arm which was bleeding furiously.

June: "So let's try that one more time. Who helped you?!"

She took her hand off my mouth.

Alison: "*huff huff* Go to hell, you crazy bitch."

June: "Tch. Fine."

She took a step back before grabbing my arm and throwing me back to the floor.

June: "We'll try something else."

It hurt like hell, but I felt the tiniest bit better when she put her knife away. She started pacing back and forth in front of me.

June: "I hope you realise, number 12, that we are not stupid. We will not fall for the same trick twice."

Alison: "What are you talking about?"