Chapter 8 ~ School

Monday Morning -

Ash's Pov--

I wake up, shower, head to the Gym, come back, shower and get dressed for school. The usual routine. Except I have school now. Again. Great. *Rolls eyes*

I put on a grey sweater with black jeans and black boots. I strap my usual knives and daggers that I always have on me in my boots and pockets. Ok I know I'm just going to school but I'mma highly trained paranoid assassin. Can you really blame me? Besides, you can never be too careful.

(Ashlynn's outfit)

(Ashlynn's outfit)

I walk downstairs at 7:30. School starts at 8 so I have about 10 minutes for breakfast. I quickly grab a toast and an apple along with coffee. Just when I'm done eating, Charlotte walks in wearing an outfit.........very much not fit for the weather.

(Charlotte's outfit)

I mean bitch I'll give you for the confidence but it's like freezing outside. Now unless you wanna become a walking talking piece of ice, I'd advice you to refrain from wearing this.

Now, if it were up to me, I'd very much like to go to the school on my own and not be seen with Charlotte and Alfie. But because of dear father I have to go with them in the SAME car.

Yeah I know, I'd rather walk. But then that would take a lot of time and I don't really wanna be late on the first day. Not that I care, but the more the teachers stay off my back, the better. For them ofcourse.

Alfie was driving and Charlotte was sitting in the passenger seat. I sat in the back and stayed silent the whole ride. All the way over to the school, Charlotte was ranting on and on to Alfie about some new heels she bought and some other boring shit.

He was nodding along but it was clear from his actions that he was bored as fuck and didn't give one shit about what she was saying.

For example - he was tapping his fingers on the steering wheel all throughout the ride. If he was actually interested in her gibberish, he wouldn't be doing that.

Anyhow, we reach the school at 7:55. And I still had to get my schedule and find the classes. Great. So much for not being late on the first day. *Internally rolls eyes* .