Chapter 32

THANK YOU TO _irish_luck_ FOR THE TRAILER I LOVE IT!

Chapter 32

I laid in bed staring at the white ceiling as the angry tears fell down my cheeks. I was beyond pissed at the moment, Niall thinks he can just toy with my emotions like that, I have had enough. I knew this was a bad choice, I freaking new that nothing would happen, and we would just ruin our friendship. I can't take it anymore, I trusted Niall with my everything, and he just took full advantage of me because I was vulnerable.

The second I stepped into the cabin, I took of Niall's clothes and had thrown them on his bed, changing into my own. The rest of the gang were eating dinner or whatever, but I didn't care. I was not coming out of this room.

Actually, I was leaving this room, right now. Wow, I was bipolar. Anyways, I wanted to go on a walk, the only thing that manages to clear my mind. I grabbed a coat to cover me up and walked out of the room and passed everyone sitting in the living room. I knew my eyes were puffy and red as I've been crying for hours. I tried not to make eye contact with the gang as I made my way to the door.

"Valerie, are you not going to eat dinner?" Harry asked.

I shook my head quickly and opened the door walking out. I heard my name being called faintly behind me, and I knew who it was. I didn't want to see him, so I stepped into the snow, ignoring Niall. I heard the door open and saw Niall step out. I started walking faster, not wanting to talk to him at all.

He caught up and grabbed my hand, which sent my anger through my roof. Hell no, who did he think he was?

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Don't touch me." I grumbled pulled my hand away from him.

"Valerie-" Niall started.

"No listen, you know what, I get it. We aren't going to work Niall, we were stupid to try. Just don't talk to me, you may not have felt the way I felt for you, but it's done now, and I'm done with you. Do me a favor and don't talk to me, don't even come near me, or I'm out. I'm so done." I muttered before running to God knows where. I didn't hear Niall say anything, and he didn't come after me, I just heard the cabin door close indicating that Niall left. I stopped running and just walked. And walked. And walked.

My mind wondered as warm salty tears slid down my cheeks. I tried to wipe them away, but the blurred my vision. Love, I knew not to trust it. It never worked for me.

I sobbed quietly trying to keep the tears out of my eyes so I could still see, but I had no such luck. I walked as the air slapped me in the face, blowing my hair everywhere. The tears in my eyes made it hard for me to see anything, and I didn't even realize that I was running until I tripped and fell into the snow. I laid in the cold, fluffy, white snow my tears staining my clothes. I let out sobs before slapping my head a couple of times. I was so stupid, what was I thinking? Why did I go through with this? I can't handle it anymore, I'm never good enough for anyone, and no one even cares. I cried, and cried, until my tears froze to my face. I didn't have the power to get up, I didn't care, nothing can make me feel like he did. He didn't even care about me, or how I felt. I knew it was too good to be true. The worst part wasn't even that he hurt me, the worst part was that I continued to love him.

Hours had pasted as I've been wondering outside. I had no idea of the time, and I didn't even care. My muscles were sore, my head throbbed and my heart arched. I found my way back to our cabin and stood out of the door trying to dry my tears, in case I ran into anyone. I didn't want anyone to question me, and maybe everyone already knew. I mean, Harry saw us, maybe he told everyone. My mind was flooding with thoughts as I walked into the cabin. It was dark and I had no idea where I was going, before I ran into someone. I didn't know who, but I came up to the person's chest so they must be tall. I concluded it was Harry, but I wasn't sure.