CHAPTER 75

Gene regeneration 100% complete.

"Y/n! Y/n, can you hear me?"

Your head was throbbing but you could still make out the words of a familiar voice somewhere far, far away. It was all white and foggy around you and you couldn't really feel anything.

"N/n!"

The voice was closer this time and you started to blink your eyes open, the feeling in your body coming back and the fog fading slowly. "What is going on?"

"Oh, Y/n, I'm so glad you're awake!"

You were suddenly engulfed in a hug and you could feel wings, which were not yours, wrapping around your back protectively. Craning your neck, you could make out their color. Red. "Keigo," you muttered, "what happened?"

"You suddenly just fell from the sky and went unconscious. You weren't out for long though, maybe like 2 minutes," he explained, pulling away and inspecting you with his gaze, making sure you weren't injured. "Do you want to go back? You look a little pale."

"I feel fine though. Actually, even better than I did before," you frowned, wiggling your fingers and moving your wings, arms and legs around. "Just my head hurts a bit-"

Loading the memories...

You frowned at the voice. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" your brother questioned.

Memories loaded. Inserting.