30

Malibu's outfit

Either that's a helicopter, or a really loud bird

Either that's a helicopter, or a really loud bird... Ugh, not again!
...

"To think I believed that after last episodes shenanigans, Chris would lay off a bit this week. Of course I was wrong. This is Chris we're talking about here! You know, I was such a big fan of his before I was a contestant on this show, but now? Now I want him to disappear from TV forever so I'll never have to see him or his chiseled jaw again!"

...

"What? Who's that? Where are we?" I hear Heather ask.

I open my eyes, and yep, we're outside again. I guess it's not so bad. At least there's no flooding, and I was right! That is definitely a helicopter.

"How did we get here?" Duncan asks.

"How did all five of us sleep through that?" I ask.

"Everybody just shut up! How you got here is not your concern!" Chef says as he exits the helicopter.

I hide my face with my hands as the helicopter blades blows dirt and debris around the camp grounds. How in the world can they afford to give Chris his own helicopter with his face on it, but not food that we can actually digest?

"What happened to Chris?" Gwen asks.

"None of your gosh darn business what happened to Chris!" Chef yells. "I'm in charge now. And I'm gonna make you wish you were never born. Your mission is to find your way out of the forest or die trying."

"You can't be serious. We will die," Heather says.

"Here's how it works. Team one, delinquent and chubby. Team two, Grim, Grimmer, and Malibu-"

"Hey, how come she doesn't get a terrible nickname?" Owen asks referring to me.

"She's the only one out of all you maggots that I like! Now do not interrupt me again, maggot!"

Cool?

"Everything you need are in these bags," chef continues. "You'll navigate your way north to base camp. The first team to tag the camp totem pole wins. And here's a tip, better set up camp before sundown. Because when nightfall hits, you won't even see your trembling hand in front of your terrified face. Unless you got night vision goggles- But you don't!"

"Oh, please! Please don't leave us here! I'm begging you, we won't survive!" Duncan begs as he falls to his knees.

"Grab a hold of your guts, soldier!" Chef yells.