𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"We came as fast as we could"

Karina looked up from her scattered papers, eyes glistening in tears. She was relieve that the rest gucci gang rushed to her aid, something she knew they would do for anyone of them. She wiped away in tears, somewhat embarrassed.

A few hours ago, after her quick meet up with winter, she learned from giselle that the food clubs were backing out from selling. they didn't have enough budget to buy the ingredients because someone (kun and doyoung) were too stungy to give them money. The said money given to the music department. Tthat left them with the problem of little food stalls for the event. Roughly two stayed. 

She let out a frustrated wail, slamming her hands on the center table of her dorm room. Giselle was here with ningning. Her actions made the boys flinch.

"Oh, you guys are here" jaemin came out of the kitchen, giselle and ningning trailing behind him with their dinner, pizza. "Gonna help?"

Jaemin was the first person karina called. He was her right hand man. And because he was the only one who was closest to her dorm.

"Obviously" yeonjun snorted, sitting on the couch followed by donghyuck and xiaojun. "Anything we can do?"

"Unless you can cook, none" karina replied sadly. Why was her night going bad? First, her date with winter was a disaster (not really but she did have to bolt away) and she learned that they wouldn't have enough food to feed people on the love festival. "Can any of you cook?"

"I'm not sure with hyunjin but I can help" xiaojun raised his hand as he spoke. "Me and donghyuck can" 

"I can have mark buy the groceries. He's friends with a rich kid so a budget won't be needed" Donghyuck added, phone out of his pocket and was about to dial the Canadian. 

"And so is chenle" ningning pointed out from the side. Chenle was a memeber of the council. the council treasurer, which was something surprising but they won't question the results. "He's loaded"

"And very generous" hyunjin added, looking up from his phone. He finished texting felix and asked about chenle. He knew enough to know the Chinese would help them. "That goes for budget. What about the food?"

"I can do desserts and savory but I can only man one stall. It's best if four of us man one stall each. One for savory, desserts, snacks, and drinks. It's best to separate the drinks from the food" jaemin suggested, taking one clean paper and write down possible foods that could be sold under each stall. 

"I can force renjun to do our signage" donghyuck piped up again, already dialing their other Chinese friend named renjun. "He can't say no"