19 | Misteltoe

Warning: she gets a lil smutty at the end

===============================

Instagram story by Chris Evans:

===============================

After spending the past two days settling in and relaxing, Chris and Naomi were more than ready to start getting into the Christmas spirit and step one of going full Christmas mode meant getting a tree.

Naomi opened the door letting Zach stroll inside as she carried the bags of decorations and grocery's inside. While Chris struggled behind with the tree in his arms. Zach ran straight through to the living room finding dodger asleep on the couch, he climbed up and joined his four legged friend cuddling into him. Naomi dropped the grocery's onto the kitchen island before looking up to see Chris about to walk straight into the side table.

"Chris stop" she quickly called sliding around the island to stand infront of the little table before Chris could knock over the lamp which sat peacefully on top. Chris let out a grunt nearly dropping the tree, Naomi let out a huffed laugh, she wrapped her hand around one of Chris arms. "I'll guide you evans your struggling is physically hurting me" she teased starting to walk backwards holding onto Chris arm.

"Alright I'm gonna let go your in the corner now so you put it down where you want it" Naomi said sliding around Chris and moving to the couch were Zach and dodger were sat watching.

Zach crawled onto her lap as soon as she sat down beside him, "hey buddy. You wanna help decorate the tree" he smiled giving a Naomi a hug wrapping his arms around her neck smooshing his face into her cheek. Naomi giggled standing up with him in her arms, "I love you too buddy"

Naomi carried Zach over to the kitchen setting him down on the counter where he scrambled to look inside the bags full of sparkly decorations that they had all picked out that morning.

After cutting the tree out of its plastic and pushing the branches around. Chris grabbed a jug of water and filled up the base. Before coming up behind Naomi wrapping his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek. Naomi smiled turning her head to kiss him back.

"You want to put that one on first?" Chris asked as Zach showed him the star he'd pulled out of the bag. "on the tree" Zach pointed standing up on the counter to walk into Chris's arms. Chris scooped him up taking him over to the tree
"Where we going Zach? Give us the interior design knowledge i Know you have" Chris encouraged as Zach looked at all the branches.

Naomi laughed from her spot at the island, "he doesn't know what that means"

"Red don't say that, he's knows what I mean right Zach"

"Yup" Zach cheerfully replied as Chris playfully smirked at Naomi over his shoulder as she rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Here" zach lunged towards the tree making Chris step forward. Zach tried to put the decoration on himself but his small fingers couldn't quite cope with the fiddlyness of the situation so he turned to look at Chris. "Can you please?" he asked sweetly, handing the star to Chris who took it from him "I got you buddy don't worry" Chris replied putting the star onto the same branch zach had previously tried to.