•22•

"Forgotten memories, couldn't stay hidden forever."

Strong woman✔︎

"You're a special one, you will always be forever."

_________________

千乂ㄥ

EYES FOCUS, To a certain black hair with burgundy tips, his words made you speechless for how the way he asked you one question, You didn't know what to say, perhaps you know what he meant.

You know everything from your bloodline.

But tanjiro know he wasn't hallucinating, the voice and for how you stare at nezuko was something else that they remember on their childhood, Their mother.

"What are you saying, Tanjiro?" You said trying to change the topic to make him believe that your clueles, making him much more concern.

"Your voice sounds like our mom. Maybe perhaps you manage to calm down nezuko because of it.." He explained making you nod and sighed.

You couldn't get away with this, Tanjiro was too sharp theres no way to change his mind.

"You know, I don't know anything about my family.." You stated, hugging nezuko on your arms gently.

His eyed soften, Tanjiro know that you're lying to him, he sniff and smell your emotion.

"Oyakata-sama, never told my mom's name.." You continued speaking not even bothering the fact that the both of you was in the middle on the battlefield this time. But uzui cutt the demon's neck he's still up there checking if it was decapacitate.

"My dad, he is a water pillar way back then, when she met my mom."  You sighed deeply before closing your eyes shut."He didn't told me as well what my mom was capable of."

"But i only know one thing for sure she has a half blood from the gojo clanYou said calmly.

Tanjiro's eyes widen in shock not believing what he was hearing from you, He just know that their ancestors had a strong relationship to each other.

"But there's a memory for everything about the six eyes tanjiro."

"Memory?" He said tilting his head on the other side having a question look.