Chapter88:Family

2 YEARS LATER

~Kenma's POV~

I knelt down and place the new flowers ontop of the gravestone as the twins crouched down beside me while putting their flowers beside mine. "Does Mama know we gave her flowers?" Luna asked and I just nodded "Daddy, what's Mama's special thing?" Sol asked "She was a very sweet woman, very caring just like your Mother." I said and the two made 'Oh's with their mouths, They were adorable.

My mom had passed away when Luna and Sol were just 3, We're currently visiting her right now, Y/N was currently at her grandparent's burial area which wasn't far from us, I stood up and lifted up both the kids and walked over to where Y/N was. I put the twins down once we were close enough, they ran to their mom "Mommy!" Luna and Sol exclaimed, Y/N looked at them and smiled, she gently hushed them as she indicated that the baby was asleep. Y/N was holding our youngest daughter as she slept peacefully in her arms "Is Stella asleep?" Luna asked and Y/N nodded as she placed the baby in the stroller, I walked over to them and kissed Y/N's forehead "Eww Love..." The twins fake gagged "Is there something wrong with Love?" I asked and the two shook their heads "None! As long as it's Mom and Dad!" The two said and I just chuckled, We all headed home after paying our respects.

Stella is only 3 months old, the twins give her so much love, they are so gentle with their sister. The Kids and Y/N were in the kids room while I prepared dinner for us, I went up to get them only to find the four of them asleep on the kid's mat on the floor, I sighed and woke her up, they shouldn't sleep on a empty stomach and dirty clothes. Y/N carried Stella while I carried the twins in my arms, Their drowsy expressions soon faded when we saw Chihiro and Lilian come inside holding two puppies, they were still babies... "Puppies!" The twins exclaimed while Stella's beady eyes just stared at them, Y/N was confused why there were puppies, I was confused aswell. "These came from the main mansion... A gift to you they said..." Lilian said and Y/N chuckled "My brothers really love spoiling the children..." She said and I just grinned as I watched my eight year old twins play with the lively puppies.

"Mommy! I wanna name them!" Luna exclaimed as she and her brother held up the puppies "What would you name them?" Y/N asked "Yin!" Luna exclaimed as she lifted up the white Belgian Malinois, that dog is gonna be huge... "Yang!" Sol chimed as he lifted the black one and it did make sense... The colors of the dogs did resemble Yin and Yang, Y/N smiled "Well then, we should go for a late night run to the pet shop..." Y/N said and the twins cheered "After Dinner." I continued and she nodded in agreement, the twins poured and placed the dogs down before running off to the kitchen to wash their hands, we all got ready for dinner and started eating.

The twins were excited so they ate pretty quickly while Y/N and me took turns feeding Stella. After dinner, we got changed into more comfortable clothes and went to our late night pet shop run. Chihiro and Lilian were handling the puppies at home. We got their and the twins were very excited, they were so energetic. We got all the necessities for the two pups and Y/N had already told her staff to create a customized collar for the pups which would be ready by tomorrow afternoon. We went home and got familiar with the new members of our family.

After that, we all got ready for bed, we tucked the kids in, We placed Stella in her crib which was also in our room. Y/N was coughing badly when I entered the room, she was already hunched over from coughing, she would force herself to stop just to catch her breath, I tried helping her, tears were coming out of her eyes as she tried her best to make it stop. Finally a few minutes later, we got it to stop, she was taking deep long breaths because of it. She said she just choked on some water... I asked if she was really okay and she nodded and kissed my cheek.

I held her close to me as we fell asleep. Lately, it feels like a dream we live in, I really got lucky in life to find such a woman to build a family with. I felt Y/N's body relax and slowly fall asleep within my arms. She was mumbling something in her sleep "I'm.... So Lucky..." she said while nuzzling more into my embrace. I smiled at the cuteness of my wife, I kissed her forehead, I slowly fell asleep aswell.

'My feelings for you will never fade Love... This Family will always come first in my priorities, This Family is above everything else I have, it's full of the people I love and want to protect, they are my everything so I can't ever afford to loose them. This is My Family.

Word Count:900