🖌 Allure

Lyra;

It's been a week since I last saw Apollo. He hasn't attended any of the English lectures or passed Ms. Simons or Mr. Benjamin. He hasn't come to the cafe where we were supposed to meet for our project either.

I'd been waiting in that cafe for almost 3 hours, and there was no sign of him. I continued working on my part of the essay, in hope of catching a glimpse of his hypocritical ass.

Not literally.

He was the one who lectured me about 'putting all my effort in this', and where is he? Nowhere to be seen. When the clock chimed 9:00 pm, I decided I was going home, because it doesn't look like he was going to come anytime soon.

I was frustrated because I didn't have any source of communication with him and didn't even know where he lived. So, I decided I had to talk to his professors later to see if they have any of his contact information.

I walked out of the store and strolled down the street, thoughts about the assignment plaguing my mind, because we only have one week left to submit our assignment, and I couldn't finish my part till Apollo checks it, his words, not mine.

As I continued walking down the street, I saw the same girl, Faith, that I left Apollo with at the cafe. Running towards her, I called her name so she wouldn't cross the road.

"Faith!" she turned towards me and stopped

I caught up to her and paused to catch my breath. "Do I know you?" she asked

I finally calmed down "Yeah, I'm Apollo's project partner, I was working with him the day you saw him in the cafe."

A look of recognition flashed on her face. "you're the girl that left me that chocolate bar!" a wide smile enveloped her face

"Yes! that's me. I was hoping you could tell me where apollo has been for the past week. I haven't seen him in any class, and he missed our meeting today."

"Oh...He didn't tell you?" she looked at me in pity when I shook my head. "He's moving away."

I was shocked, to say the least. I thought he cared a lot about his grades and this project. Why is he moving now, so suddenly?

"Can I at least talk to him before he leaves?"

"Yeah, of course, I'm going to his dorm right now to help him pack his last few belongings. feel free to tag along." With that, she crossed the road with me in tow.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

the dorm's door opened after Faith knocked, revealing a stressed apollo.

"What are you doing here?" he glared at me

the audacity.

"What am I doing here?! Are you out of your mind?" I was slowly getting angrier

"You were the one who told me to put all my effort into our project and that you cared about your grades! then you up and leave me alone to deal with this- without warning me. I have a week to finish this stupid essay, and I couldn't finish it till you proofread it, which was a rule you decided by the way! so don't tell me 'What are you doing here?' because I'm here to drag your ungrateful ass to work on this project!" I yelled

"I'm do-" I cut him off

"I don't care if you're leaving for another planet! you're going to finish this with me even if it's the last thing you do here! I promised myself that I would make my parents proud of me, and I'm not letting some hot and talented guitarist that reads my favorite books ruin that for me!" I crossed my arms.