Chapter 152: live streaming

After the Z star incident, Yan Hao's StarCraft homepage gained billions of fans overnight, surpassing the vast majority of StarCrafts. Most of these are the people who were rescued by Star Z, and a small number are people in the field of mecha manufacturing.

As the "youngest level six mecha manufacturer in the history of the Federation" and "the common disciple of the two great masters of the Federation", either of these two titles are destined to attract attention in the field of mecha manufacturing.

It's a pity that Yan Hao has only mechas in his life. He didn't want to be a celebrity through the heat, and he didn't even like to surf the Internet. So even if he has become a star V with billions of fans, His personal homepage is almost blank. At most, he will send a blessing or two on the reminder of He Shao during the holidays.

But on this day, Yan Hao suddenly uploaded a video without any title or text on the homepage that has remained unchanged.

But this is the case. With billions of fans, the video has hundreds of millions of views in just a few minutes, and then countless exclamations and reposts have created a sensation in the entire federation.

In the video, a black mech with a black spear splits through the air, and goes straight into the Zerg army. There is no energy fluctuation on the spear, but where the tip of the gun is pointed, all the Zergs automatically avoid it as if they are afraid of something. open. Although it can be seen from the size of the zerg that these are low-level zergs, even in the face of attacks from star weapons, under the orders of high-level zergs, the low-level zergs will not be afraid of death. in front of.

The low-level Zerg's fear of death is the biggest problem for the Federation to defeat the Zerg. The Zerg breeds extremely fast, and they have a reproductive system that the Federation still cannot understand, as if they can grow up after eating stones. You killed a large number of Zerg today, but as long as they cultivate for a period of time, a new batch of Zerg will grow up soon.

In order to completely eliminate the Zerg, the Federation thought of many ways, and even implemented several plans to assassinate the Zerg King, but even the former tenth-level mecha could not kill the Zerg army alone and go to the Zerg King. before. More ants can kill an elephant, not to mention a Zerg whose size is not much different from a mecha. No matter how powerful your mecha is, as long as the countless Zergs pounce on you, it will consume you.

But the mecha in the video is completely different. The zerg pointed at the tip of the gun avoids, allowing the mecha to fly through the worm wave smoothly as if entering an insect-free land, and reach the back of the worm wave, in front of a ninth-level zerg like a mountain. .

Seeing an enemy attack, the ninth-level Zerg roared in anger, and its two red eyes were like ghost fires in the dark. It shook its wings, and its sharp front paws protruded forward, as if a bullet came in an instant. The black mecha picked up the gun and turned around, a beautiful backflip in the air, followed by a kick, and turned to the side of the ninth-level Zerg.

The entire action adds up to only one second before and after. This is not an action that can be done by traditional mechas. People who know how to operate mechas can see it at a glance. The action in this second contains at least fifteen. Instructions. In order to save time in actual combat, mecha fighters would never do such complicated movements. This can only be an instinctive reaction.

This is a mimic mecha.

Avoiding the attack, the black mecha moved again. When the ninth-level Zerg rushed over again, it pressed against the front paws of the zerg and moved forward. After reaching a certain distance, the spear of the right hand flew out and went straight into the eyes of the ninth-level Zerg. .

The unparalleled pain caused the ninth-level zerg's huge body to tremble violently, and the whole worm rushed towards the mecha frantically. And the movement of the black mecha didn't stop, and the right hand turned around on the body hit by the Zerg. Not only did it withdraw the spear that had fallen into the eyes of the Zerg, but also climbed onto the back of the Zerg. Then the huge body slid against the back of the Zerg, flipping directly from the back to the abdomen of the Zerg, seeing the weakness of the Zerg, and submerged with a single shot.

The video ended after the ninth-level Zerg struggled to die, and the whole process took less than five minutes. In five minutes, in previous wars, the battle has just begun.

[Wocao, brothers don't sleep, get up and watch this video. 】

[I know the mimic mecha, but is it so awesome? Look at this explosive power, this speed, this reaction ability, this must be a level nine mecha. 】

[Really upstairs? Nine-level mimic mecha? 】

[Brothers, look at that weapon, wherever that weapon refers, the low-level zerg will subconsciously avoid it, am I wrong? 】

[Upstairs, I also found it, but I didn't dare to confirm it. 】

[If this weapon can be used in batches, no, there are only a dozen of them. In the future, you can fight the Zerg and capture the thieves first, and the fight will not be much easier. 】

[For one minute, I want all the news about this mecha and the pilot of this mecha. 】

[There is no news about the mecha, but the driver must be the first soft man in the federation. 】

[Call Master Yan, Master Yan, you can't put a video out to confuse our appetite and stop talking. 】

【Call Master Yan +1】

...

The whole star network was boiling, and everyone who had watched the video came to Yan Hao's personal homepage to leave a message, wanting to make Yan Hao popularize the mechas and weapons in the video. However, Yan Hao did not respond immediately. Instead, he left the video on the star network for a full twelve hours, and only started the live broadcast when the number of forwarding and broadcasting reached an extremely alarming number.

Yes, Yan Hao directly started the live broadcast.

Because the enthusiasm of the video has not yet passed, Yan Hao's live broadcast has attracted billions of people in just a few minutes. Numerous questions and barrage were swiped in the live broadcast, Yan Hao was dizzy and couldn't help turning off the barrage.

Well, it looks much cleaner.

"Hello everyone, this is Yan Hao." Yan Hao introduced himself in the live broadcast.

[Master Yan Hao, we all know you, so we don’t need to say anything. You can talk about the mecha quickly? 】

A font with golden special effects was swiped across the live screen, and then the second and third appeared soon... After a while, the special effects barrage swept across the entire screen.

"Hey, I obviously turned off the barrage function, why still have it." Yan Hao turned his head in confusion in the live broadcast screen.

"This is a gift special effect. Click here." In the video, a handsome young man in military uniform appeared from outside the screen. He stood behind Yan Hao and pointed his finger to the screen.

[Ranfan man, stop! ! ! 】

Sheng Heng raised his eyes and happened to see this and the last barrage. He was not angry, and even replied in a good mood: "That's not good, eat soft food, of course I have to listen to my boyfriend."

He admitted, he admitted that he is a soft rice man!

After Sheng Heng turned off all pop-up functions, the live broadcast screen was clean, only the number of viewers in the upper right corner was still rising.