Chapter 155: Weapon despise

Neither of them has a particularly sticky personality, so even during the holidays, they didn’t get tired of being together all day. Yan Hao still went to class every day. Sheng Heng spent most of his time training in the training ground, but as long as it was the end of get out of class time, He will definitely wait outside the classroom in advance, and then pick up Yan Hao to eat together. There was no class at night, and the two of them stayed together in the inspection room, inspecting the mecha while talking about what happened around them. When it was late at night, Sheng Heng sent the people back.

It's just that every time he sends Yan Hao back and passes by the small woods at the entrance of the dormitory, Sheng Heng will give him a kiss in the woods with the excuse of goodnight kisses. Yan Hao has a thin face, and every time he gets flushed, he looks like a ripe apple, but every time he doesn't hide, he obediently lets Sheng Heng kiss him. Even after getting used to it, he would automatically stop and wait for Sheng Heng to kiss him every time he passed by the grove. When Sheng Heng saw it, he chuckled and breathed out the relatives.

"Is there someone inside?" Someone passed by outside the woods.

"What do you see, isn't it normal that there are people in it? I'll bother you to be affectionate, and be careful to beat you." The companion hurried away with the curious roommate, and he was an experienced person.

Yan Hao suddenly tightened, retracted into Sheng Heng's arms and did not lift his head. When people walked away, he complained a little: "Why do you come here to kiss every time?"

"Not here, where is that?" Sheng Heng teased him deliberately.

"Obviously the two of us were in the maintenance room before," Yan Hao whispered.

The inspection room is private and quiet, and there is no interruption in doing anything.

"That's different."

"Where is it different?"

"There is no atmosphere here."

"Sneaky atmosphere?"

"Puff." Sheng Heng hugged the person in his arms and trembled with a smile, "Okay, I will kiss him in the maintenance room in the future."

"I didn't mean that." Yan Hao pushed Sheng Heng away a little embarrassed.

"Okay, I won't tease you." Sheng Heng put the person in his arms again, put his chin on Yan Hao's head gently, and said softly, "Because every time I walk here, I will be reluctant to part with you. "

Yan Hao was startled. Tomorrow is the graduation ceremony. After the graduation ceremony, the senior will leave the school, and it will take a long time to see him. In the past, he was immersed in the experiment, and he did not know the sun and the moon in the laboratory. Now he is idle, thinking that this separation may take another half a year to see the senior, and a deep reluctance emerges from his heart.

"Then... kiss for a while?" Yan Hao suggested.

Sheng Heng lowered his head in doubt. Although Yan Hao would obediently cooperate with him every time, this was the first time he had asked for it.

"I...I can't bear you either." Yan Hao raised his head, with the stars in the sky and the shadow of Sheng Heng reflected in his big eyes, and said straightforwardly.

Sheng Heng only felt his throat tighten, and he directly pressed the person to the trunk.

So that night, He Shao, who had been tortured by the final exams, was tortured for the second time by his roommate’s red and swollen lips, which were obviously tortured. He directly exploded: "You guys, don’t you go out and open your room for the night? I have to come back to stimulate this single dog, Lao Tzu."