Chapter 156: Purple hoon

Zergs are extraterrestrial races that suddenly appeared on the periphery of the Federation hundreds of years ago. They have a powerful ability to swallow and reproduce, as if they can swallow everything except dirt. Every time a planet is swallowed, more Zergs will be reproduced, and then continue. Expand outward.

Scientists in the Federation have discussed that these zergs may have flown after a civilization that has engulfed a distant galaxy. They use space black holes to constantly shuttle through space in search of new food. Once new food is found, it will stop and devour it until it is completely swallowed.

Over the years, the Federation has also conducted a lot of Zerg research, but until now, scientists have not been able to crack the Zerg’s reproductive and digestive system. They only know that the Zerg’s reproduction period is particularly short and mature very fast. As long as there is enough food, they can It quickly grows from a larva to an adult in a very short period of time. It is their instinct to chase food, as long as there is something edible for them in this star field, the Zerg will not leave.

Humans were desperate when they discovered this, because it meant that the Zerg would not leave by themselves. Only complete extinction or a devastating blow to the Zerg can stop this disaster. But the Zerg is really too powerful. With the current combat power of the Federation, it can only defend. Sometimes, in order to delay time, the Federation will take the initiative to abandon some planets and allow the Zerg to plunder in order to prevent greater casualties.

This raid plan formulated by the military is the first true counterattack by the Federation against the Zerg. On weekdays, level 9 mecha fighters must be stationed in their own star field to frighten high-level Zerg. Although the Zerg's IQ is not high, it still has the instinct to seek advantages and avoid harm, so if it is not particularly short of food, even the ninth-level Zerg will not easily attack the star field with the ninth-level mecha warrior.

The same is true for the Federation. Every ninth-level mecha fighter and every ninth-level mecha is the invaluable treasure of the Federation. Losing one is one less. So if it is not a last resort, the ninth-level mecha will not be easily dispatched. But if the Federation does not take action, it will be the Thunder's momentum. The three major legions, all the top combat power, will carry out raids at the same time.

The Federal Fleet first carried out artillery attacks on the periphery of the planet and continued to kill the lower zergs. When the death of the lower zerg reached a certain level, the ninth zerg would be provoked, and once the ninth zerg was provoked, it would fly out of the planet and towards The space fleet releases a mental shock wave. And when it appeared, it was when the level 9 mecha fighters raided. The two ninth-level mechas had long been hidden in the void, and they only waited for the ninth-level zerg to appear, and they all shot together, killing them with lightning speed.

After the death of the ninth-level zerg, the remaining eighth-level zergs are not even the opponents of the ninth-level mecha. When the eighth-level and ninth-level zergs are all dead, the remaining low-level worms are not worth worrying about. The mecha fighters of the Federation have a bright moon in their hands, like a hungry tiger rushing towards the swarm of insects. One by one, they raised their hands and fell, killing them heartily.

This raid took a total of three months, and most of the time was spent on the later cleaning. To recover the planet occupied by the Zerg, all the Zergs on it must be exterminated, even if it is an egg that has not hatched. Can't let it go.

This time the battle was won, and the entire Federation was boiling over.

The Federal ZF rewarded the soldiers who participated in the raid, and ordinary people also spontaneously expressed their admiration and love for the Federal soldiers on the star network, but this time the protagonist soldiers were grateful to the other person in their hearts.