Chapter 157: Cocoons

On the second day of the awarding ceremony, all the bigwigs who took the time to attend the ceremony returned to their posts one after another. The generals of the three major legions left early, but Sheng Heng did not follow General Sheng. Leaving together, but stayed in Capital Star.

"Are you really on vacation?" Yan Hao couldn't believe it after waiting for Sheng Heng to follow him back to school.

"Well, take a good leave early in the morning." The raid on the Zerg was a complete victory. The Federation recovered the eight nearest planets. The Zerg did not have the ability to fight again in a short time. It was a good time to take a vacation. Not only Sheng Heng, many mech fighters took this opportunity to submit vacation applications.

"How long can you rest?" Yan Hao asked.

"I have been invited for a month." Sheng Heng said.

"A month? Didn't you just get promoted? Will suddenly leaving for such a long time affect you badly?" Sheng Heng was awarded the rank of captain not long ago. For a student who has graduated less than half a year, Sheng Heng's military rank has surpassed many previous graduates.

Sima Mingxuan does not count, he is an exception granted the rank of major general as the heir of the Sima Army.

"There must be an impact."

Yan Hao's eyes widened nervously.

"But I don't want to succeed to the Army of the God of War. What do you do so quickly when you get promoted." Sheng Heng finished speaking, and after observing Yan Hao's expression for a while, he suddenly said, "Xiao Hao, what kind of person do you want me to be."

"What?" Yan Hao didn't understand the meaning of Sheng Heng's words.

"That's...Will you hope that I will make a contribution and become the heir of the God of War Army?" Sheng Heng asked.

"Isn't the heir of the God of War Army Brother Sheng Zhuo?" Yan Hao asked back.

Sheng Heng was startled when he heard the words, and chuckled randomly and echoed: "Yes, it's my brother."

I was really superfluous, even if he became the heir of the God of War Legion, his father had been mixed up for decades, and he didn't get a purple medal. Anyway, I've climbed high by myself, so let's just lie down and be a soft man. Anyway... Xiao Hao shouldn't dislike himself.

Sheng Heng's dream is to become a soldier who can defend his family and the country, not the heir of the God of War Army. The heir is a responsibility, and if he should take this responsibility, he will not postpone it, but now there is someone more suitable than him.

Although the holiday lasts for a month, neither of the two of them has the personality to live in idleness. During the day, Yan Hao went to Pang Lao’s laboratory to study and study as usual, but instead of refusing to leave like he used to sleep and eat, he arrived. It disappeared after dinner. In this regard, Old Pang couldn't help but slander. At the beginning, he was worried that Yan Hao would leave his partner in the cold because he only knew about research, and eventually became a lonely man like him. Now it seems that Sheng Heng is a soldier, and it is rare to take a vacation.

And the vixen, cough, Sheng Heng was not idle when Yan Hao was busy. The Federal Mecha Academy knew that Sheng Heng was back for vacation, and in the spirit of not having to use it for nothing, he called him to become a temporary combat teacher. The content of the battle is a new course added this year, the use of the weapon "Haoyue" on the battlefield.

"Haoyue" is a weapon aimed at low-level mechas. Sheng Heng is not commonly used on the battlefield, but as the earliest user of "Haoyue", his mastery of "Haoyue" is by no means worse than anyone else.