Chapter 158: Today is different

After Sheng Heng finished his vacation and left Capital Star, Yan Hao plunged into the research again, but Pang Lao would force Yan Hao to go back to rest every night at 11 o'clock.

Yan Hao's main task now is to make a seven-level mimic mecha. The mimic mecha is different from the traditional mecha. The mental power required to make it is very huge, about ten times that of the traditional mecha. Moreover, Yan Hao was still studying the Phantom Stone while making the mimic mecha. He tried to find other ways to open the Phantom Stone, so as to maximize the effect of the Phantom Stone. Because he always felt that the breakthrough point of the tenth-level mimicry mecha was on the phantom spirit stone. In this way, he needs to consume more mental power.

Although Yan Hao already possessed the S-level mental power, the stronger the mental power, the less he can't consume it too much, because the backlash of the mental power is directly proportional to the level of the mental power. People with higher levels of mental power should pay more attention to the use of mental power. Pang Lao always stares at Yan Hao to rest, because he is afraid that he will be too focused and overuse mental power.

"It's eleven o'clock, go back and rest." Pang Lao appeared in front of Yan Hao's workbench on time.

"I see, wait for me to finish this." Yan Hao said that the movement in his hand couldn't help speeding up a bit.

Pang Lao glanced at the part in Yan Hao's hand. It was a joint part of a mecha, but the shape was just beginning.

Want to work overtime again?

Old Pang ruthlessly removed the prototype of the parts in Yan Hao's hands: "Resting is for better work. Excessive consumption of mental energy is very dangerous."

"Teacher." Yan Hao smiled bitterly, "With my mental strength, staying up late for three or four days is not a problem."

"Stay up late will accelerate brain damage, thereby affecting intelligence, do you want to develop a tenth-level mimicry mecha?" Pang Lao.

"Don't you often stay up late too?" Yan Hao retorted in a low voice. Those of them engaged in scientific research, which one does not stay up late, staying up late is their normal state.

"You're right, I stayed up late, not only me, but Old Man Zhong often stayed up late too. So I failed to research super-order weapons. Old Man Zhong hasn't made a seven-level mimic mech for more than ten years."

Is this caused by staying up late? Yan Hao expressed doubts, but was unable to refute, so he could only obediently leave the laboratory.

"Yan Hao."

As soon as Yan Hao came out of the laboratory building, he suddenly heard someone calling him. Following the prestige, he saw a young man in a black military uniform standing under a street lamp not far away. The street lamp fell from behind him, making it difficult to see his appearance. . But Yan Hao recognized it at a glance, because the uniform belonged to the Sima Army.

"Sima Mingxuan?" Yan Hao frowned.

The figure under the street lamp walked a few steps outside, revealing Sima Mingxuan's cold features. Sima Mingxuan did not get too close to Yan Hao, but stopped consciously when he walked three meters away from Yan Hao. Yan Hao, who was about to retreat the distance from the opponent, saw that Sima Mingxuan did not continue to move forward, so he stopped.

"Can you take a few minutes?" Sima Mingxuan asked politely.

"If I say no, will you leave?" Yan Hao asked.

"No." Sima Mingxuan said.

Yan Hao couldn't help rolling his eyes, he knew it. This person was obviously waiting for him here deliberately, and he appeared just after the senior had left. At first glance, he had planned for a long time, so how could he leave easily.