𓆙 Chapter Twenty Two 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

Y/n had taken down their barrier since Tobirama told them they have to rest if they wanted to fight as well.

So you did just that, not wanting for others to all fight while you just laid around.

Unfortunately, it seems that everyone had temporarily forgotten about Obito.

Which leads to what is happening now...

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Obito spat out the ten tails as some trees grew. Everyone's eyes went wide in shock and fear.

It captured almost everyone in the battlefield, absorbing their chakra and turning them into old men and women.

Kaburamaru Akira was quick to hiss and scream at Y/n to dodge, as the duo helped them to manoeuvre around.

You saw roots reaching towards Naruto, as you quickly moved towards Naruto and pushed him out of the way so he wouldn't get caught in them. This caused Y/n to get captured instead.

Your chakra begins to escape your body at a rapid pace.

Minato narrowed his eyes, as he quickly saved Y/n from their capture.

"Thank you..." Y/n quietly nodded.

Minato smiled, "It's alright, Y/n."

Due to the chakra loss, your sage mode and chakra mode had temporarily been stopped until you could regain some back.

Luckily, Y/n didn't lose too much chakra, so everyone still had their chakra cloaks from before.

"I'm...I'm trying to replenish your chakra as quickly as I can..." Akira murmured.

Y/n mentally began to thank Akira a bunch.

Y/n stared blankly at the weird tree that formed, only for Akira to explain that it was a divine tree.

Y/n then stared at Obito, "You know, he looks a bit like a banana...."

Evidently, the three Hokages and Naruto heard you, as the next second you got whacked in the head by the third Hokage who was saying stuff about focusing and the war.

Obito then began to speak stuff about how they should all just give up, before turning to face Y/n.

"You should join me, Y/n!" Obito declared, shocking the spectators, "Together...we can win this war...!" Obito then continues a whole speech of reasons why Y/n should join his side in this war.

"Declined." Y/n bluntly answered.

Obito was evidently taken aback by the blunt reply, but chuckled nonetheless, "Haha...You haven't changed a bit, Y/n."

Y/n narrowed their eyes, knowing that Obito was referring to their past life with him.

Naruto was now extremely discouraged and frustrated, eyes tearing up in anger.