Chapter 159: anxiety

Yan Hao stepped on the elevator to check the internal wiring of the half-made mecha. Suddenly, the optical brain terminal on his left flashed, prompting someone to send him a message. Yan Hao didn't care too much and continued his work. After all, people who were anxious to find him would directly communicate with him, and those who sent text messages were generally not in a hurry.

Yan Hao quickly completed the investigation of the arm circuit, checked it again, and only after confirming that there were no problems, he remembered the message just now, and raised his hand casually.

[Hello Xiaohao, this is Shengtianxing, is it convenient to make a call? 】

Shengtianxing? Admiral Sheng? !

Yan Hao, who had reacted, glanced at the time. It has been two full hours, and two full hours have passed since Admiral Sheng sent this message.

Yan Hao didn't even dare to waste the time when he got off the ladder, so he just called back through a communication. After about two or three seconds, the communication was connected.

"Uncle, I'm sorry, I'm only returning to your communication now." Yan Hao sincerely apologized to Admiral Sheng in the projection screen, with a look of guilt on his face.

"It's okay, I interrupted you suddenly, didn't you delay making mechas." Yan Hao is behind mechas. Although the full picture of the mechas is not shown in the screen, Admiral Sheng's daily dealings with mechas can be seen. .

"No, no." Yan Hao shook his head quickly.

"That's good, that's good." Admiral Sheng said two good things in a row, and then paused after speaking. Some didn't know how to get into the topic.

Yan Hao waited for a while, and saw that Admiral Sheng suddenly stopped talking, so he asked: "Uncle, is there anything you are looking for with me?"

"It's something, it's..." Admiral Sheng choked to his lips. He had heard Sheng Heng say that Sima Mingxuan had kidnapped Yan Hao, and Yan Hao hated him very much. The purpose of seeking Yan Hao this time was to ask Yan Hao to help treat Sima Mingxuan. This request seemed a bit difficult.

"What?" Yan Hao looked curious.

Admiral Sheng is an upright character. After struggling for a while, he decided to tell the truth: "I have something to ask you for help this time, but if you don't want to help, just refuse me, don't force it."

"You said, if I can help, I will definitely help?" Although Yan Hao said so, he had already made a decision in his heart. As long as it was something he could do, he would definitely help.

"It's... Sima Mingxuan's business."

Yan Hao was startled.

"Sima Mingxuan, like Sheng Zhuo, used Phantom Potion to raise his mental power to S grade. After Sheng Zhuo entered the stage, his mental power has always been stable, but Sima Mingxuan's mental power seems to be something wrong. Some time ago, Sima The admiral specifically consulted with me and wanted to exchange ore, mecha, and level ten potions for the potion formula. Do you... agree?” The admiral pretended not to know that Sheng Heng had already mentioned this matter with Yan Hao. In this way, Yan Hao would not have a psychological burden if he wanted to refuse.

When Admiral Sheng mentioned Sima Mingxuan, Yan Hao already knew what Admiral Sheng was going to say next. After all, this was the third time he heard this exchange request.

"Uncle, what do you mean?" Yan Hao did not answer immediately, but instead asked Admiral Sheng what he meant.

"My opinion is not important, this is your own prescription, you decide." Admiral Sheng said.