Justice League

Marinette along with Adrien as Ladybug and Chat Noir jumped in the portal to see Black Canary getting ready to fight. She asked, "who are you? Why are you here?"
Ladybug took a deep breath and said, "I am ladybug, heroine of Paris and this is Chat Noir my partner."

"Ohh Batman had said that you were helping them with Robin if I am not mistaken? He also said you are the Guardian of Miraculous?" Black Canary asked after a moment of thought.

Ladybug answered, "Yes. I am. I wanted to speak with all of you. Batman had said to come now as there was supposed to be a meeting going on? Was I mistaken for the time?"

Black canary smiled and said, "No. You aren't mistaken. Meeting is going on in the conference room. You are in the teleportation cell. I just zeta tubed myself. I was late because I was doing league business. You can accompany me to the conference room."

Ladybug nodded and said Thank you and followed her while cat noir nodded in appreciation.

When Ladybug entered the Conference room, (chat noir was a little behind) All the heads turned towards her. Marinette was starting to feel awkward but then Wonder woman and Aquaman who recognized her bowed and said, "Greetings Guardian!"

Marinette felt more awkward and spoke out, "Uhh- no need to bow? I guess" Both Wonder woman and Aquaman smiled at her, noticing the awkwardness felt by her. Just then Chat noir entered. Aquaman asked him, "Hello Holder of plagg. Is plagg still annoying?"

Chat noir grinned and said, "Oh yeah! Super annoying. Always complaints about wanting more Camembert cheese."

Aquaman smiled and said, "Glad to know nothing's changed. Tell him Atlanteans still hate him for sinking our island."

"I will"

"I think you must be a great warrior to have plagg as your kwami."

"Thank you. But I'm not great. I'm still learning."

Aquaman smiled but said nothing.

Batman then spoke, "Before we get on to other businesses, Black Canary you can sit down at your place. Ladybug and Chat Noir, you can take a seat and then explain why you both came here. I had already informed them you might be coming. They are waiting to know why."

At this many leaguers nodded their heads. After taking a seat, ladybug confidently started, "Hello Everyone. I am Ladybug, Ex-heroine of Paris, Current Guardian of the Miraculous. I come here today with my partner Chat Noir to speak with you about a future threat. A kwami was sent back in time from a month from today. I don't know much about it but I will tell you what I know. Justice League that's you were attacked. Many leaguers were hurt and had died. That someone who had attacked had also come after me or maybe I had gone after them I don't know but they caused me to go in a coma. No idea what happened but I got a code or place or name. I don't know what it means though. The kwami is still a little sick from the time travelling and doesn't know much."

Dr. Fate asked, "What is the code?"

Marinette spoke, "It's something called ' Dark side'? The kwami said something like that."

Before anyone could say anything else, Flash paled and said in Superspeed, "Do you mean he is back. Don't tell me that. I can't face him again. He is evil. I changed the past. I thought he wasn't coming so soon again. I thought Raven had trapped him. I-"

Ladybug stopped his rambling and said, "I can understand you though the others can't Flash. Does this mean you understand the meaning behind 'Dark side'?"

Flash nodded and said in normal speed this time, "It's Darkseid D-A-R-K-S-E-I-D. He is an alien who had destroyed the Earth and taken Batman, Cyborg, Mera, Me and many others captive. He had mind controlled many of us into his slaves. Superman had kryptonite in his body. Much had happened."