HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❤

Hi dear readers!

Come with first track story for this book.

Track : The track is based on Swara and Laksh marriage. Here are some changes on this track.
Sanskar is not acting mad here
Neither he came for taking revenge
He is not involved in drugging Swara
Neither he joint hand with Ragini.

Swara is blunt and outspoken.
She is not so Mahan here
For her, her Maa , Dida and her self respect matters then anyone.

Sharmistra didn't accepted Shekhar Gadodia. She is happy being alone rather then living with spineless man who never loved her.

Swara, Sharmistra, Dida live together happily in baadi.

Laksh 's marriage was fixed with Ragini but one day Gadodia family, Maheshwari family got Swara and Laksh pictures in which he is hugging her. Whole family abuse Swara for eyeing on her own sister 's would be husband. Swara tried to explain that it was an accident. She was getting molest and Laksh saved her and she doesn't know how the picture is clicked.
Laksh scolded his family and
proposed Swara shocking everyone and ask her hand from Sharmistra saying they love each other. Sharmistra and Dida accepted the proposal with thought he is perfect for her daughter as he is fighting for her. Swara don't love Laksh but accepted Laksh for her family and somewhere thought Laksh is good person for her.

Engagement Function!

Laksh is waiting for someone while watching at the door. Swara looks at him being confused.

Swara : whom you are waiting Laksh?

Laksh: someone special is coming today?

Swara just nod yes looks down.

Anupurna : but Laksh! Muhrat is going. You make Swara wear ring.

Laksh: just wait for 5 minute. He is coming.

Anupurna nod yes with non interested face. Gadodia family is also presented along with bose and Maheshwari family as Ragini insisted saying she want to attend her sister's marriage Functions.

Laksh : here he comes!
Bhai!!

He run towards a person and hug him tightly. The person reciprocate his hug with tight smile.

Person : ( while breaking hug give him a tight smile) Congratulations lucky.

Laksh: Thanks bhai! I was waiting for you only. Come I will introduce you with someone special. ( he sign Swara to come, she nod yes and come near him) meet my love, Swara Bose.

The person instantly alert hearing his word then looks at Swara who is giving him a smile.

Person: Bose! Means! Bengali? ( shocked).

Swara : Yes! I am bengali. ( with smile forward hand for shaking)Hi! I am Swara Bose.

Person : ( looks at her then her forwarded hand, shake hand with her) Hi! I am Sanskar Maheshwari. Laksh 's cousin brother.

Swara : Nice to meet you. ( with smile).

Sanskar : Same here!
( giving her formal smile).

Sanskar!!

A emotional voice heard. Sanskar looks find Sujata and Uttara. They come and hug him. He hug them back. His eyes become wet seeing them after long. Trio didn't utter anything but their eyes are enough to express their love for each other.

Swara couldn't stop herself for admiring them. She, her mother and dida also share same bond but she is confused where he was from so long? Why no one talked about him? She never knew that Laksh has a cousin also.