Hyunjin - Loona

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 - 𝐎𝐌𝐆
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 - 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 - ^^^

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

(Play the song up there^^^
was inspired by this song)

Y/N's POV

OMG OMG (oh my god)
The way you make me feel baby
Way you make me say (oh boy)

The room was in complete silence....besides our heavy breathing.

"I need a breathe, Hyunjin-ah~" I husked out.

"Okay fine. I do too." She then pulled away from our intimate make-out session.

"You do know that you drive me crazy, right?" I asked her after catching my breath.

"Of course~ It's me after all." She smiled while straddling my lap.

"You're so full of yourself..I love it." I said and gave her a quick peck on her soft plump lips.

"And I love you."

"I love you more." I was about to give her another kiss before I heard some loud knocking on my car window.

"Yes? Who is it?" Hyunjin asked.

"We're about to record soon. If I was you, I would hurry my ass up before the managers starts looking for you." Heejin aka Hyunjin's best friend informed us.

"Okay okay! Just give me a few more minutes!" Hyunjin replied.

"I'll try my best to stall you some time." Heejin then started walking away cautiously.

"Aww why so soon?" I sighed and started leaving pecks all over her face.

"Hehe~ Babe I love your kisses but you heard her. I got to go before they start looking for me." She smiled.

OMG OMG (oh my god)
The way you make me feel baby
Way you make me say (uh)

"What if I can't stop?" I said and continue my trail of kisses. I kissed her cheeks, her eyes then her ears.

"You're so perfect, Kim Hyunjin." I whispered sweetly in her ear and slowly made my way to her perfect neck.

Will you give me your phone number first?
Don't need your name cuz you're the one baby
Don't hesitate, come closer
Make me tremble a little more

"Uhh~ Babe- I- Got- To- Go-" She told me with a shaky breath.

"Then push away. Stop me." I teased.

"I- Will-" And she did try but just like I predicted, she couldn't.

"Ugh~ I hate you."

"No you don't. You love me. You love this."

Hyunjin's POV

I hate that she's always right. I do love this. I love her.

It was already clear at first sight
That I'll fall in love as
I'm in your broad arms

"Kiss me~" I said before smashing our lips together. I just love the way our lips move in sync. Her lips are so addictive. She's so addictive in general. Before I could even notice, she started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Hey~ What are you doing?" I asked.

"Loving you." She quickly replied. I felt her lips move from my neck down to my chest then to my valley.

"I know what you're doing and I can't be here for this." I finally muttered out a full sentence without moaning.

I'm just wondering
If you came here alone
Are you waiting for someone?
If not, if not
Then try flirting with me harder
And tell these other girls
that you're mine and say bye bye

"Oh come on~ I know you want this too~" Yes. I do want this too but before she could even go any farther we heard some loud knocking again.

"KIM HYUNJIN!!! You better get your ass out before I break this door and come drag you myself!!! You have 2 minutes or i'm grounding you FOREVER!!!"

"Well, that was definitely, Haseul unnie." Y/N said which cracked the both of us up.

"I really got to go now okay? I'll see you soon darling. I love you." I said while quickly buttoning my shirt.

"I love you too." She said and gave me one last kiss before letting me go.

Even the moment we met eyes
Felt like time stopped and it lasted forever
Is this a dream? I blinked again but
Oh my

This girl will literally be the death of me.

-The end-

A/N: Hey guys!! I've been wanting to make a GG oneshot for awhile now and now it's finally here!! I hope you guys enjoyed my first ever slight smut chapter and if you did please vote🤍 Don't forget to check out my other works too if you haven't already.