》Part 1《

Rose Miller
-police station-

October 21 a beautiful day in autumn. The sun is shining and the leaves of the tree's are turning yellow and orange. I would like to walk around in a park, but I am at the police station. I take another look around and print it in my memory, this may be the last time I see it, and than in walk in.

I sit in the interrogation room when a police officer comes in. "Hi, mrs. Miller, my name is Jake Johnson and I will be interrogating you today"

He looked through a few files and then looked up to me again. "Can I get you some water?" He asks. I nod answering his question.

He walks out and five minutes later he comes back in with a bottle of water and a tape recorder.

"I will be recording our conversation, are you okay with that?" He asks. "Yes, record all of it" I say. "Good than we can start."

He presses record and starts talking. "My name is Jake Johnson, date of today is October 21 2021 its a Thursday afternoon. I am leading the case of mrs. Miller, mrs. Miller please introduce yourself."

I take a breath and say "My name is Rose Miller, I am twenty six years old, I live in New York City and work in a perfume shop."

"Could you tell me why you're here today, mrs. Miller?"

I take a sip from my water and say. "Yes I can. I am here today because I murdered my husband, Armando Gomez"