22. Roses

Author's POV.

Lisa ran as fast as she could. Her legs were hurting but she just wanted to get out of that neighborhood as soon as she could.

After a few more blocks of running she stopped feeling numb at her legs. She was breathing heavily and her legs were hurting like hell but that was not what hurted the most, it was her heart.

"Hey dear! The flowers you ordered are ready...do you want them now?" A sweet feminine voice was heard. And that's when she realised where she was. "I made it quickly for you! I hope she likes it!"

And that was enough for Lisa to meet her tears. She ran across the road and hugged the lady tightly.
"What's wrong, dear?"

"L-lets go home please~ mom~"
At this moment her tears were uncontrollable and all her mother could do was hold her in her arms.

"What happened baby?" The lady asked.

"It hurts mom...it really does!"

And just by looking at her, the lady understood that what could have happened. "But you said that she is only your bestfriend....then why does it hurt?"

"I don't know mom....it just hurts so bad but I don't even know the reason.

Her mother gave a faded smile. "Let's go in and sit for a while...alright?"

Ding ding!

The customer bell rang.
"Excuse me ma'am! Can I get these roses?"

Lisa quickly wiped her tears.
"Oh hey! Lisa, right? What are you doing here?"

"Hey! Actually this is my mom's shop and she is my mom."

"Oh wow that's awesome. Nice to meet you Aunty. I'm Felix!" He smiled.

"Nice to meet you Felix." Mrs. Manoban said.

"I wish I could talk more but I'm kinda in a hurry...can I please get these roses?" He asked again.

"Oh yeah sure!" Lisa handed him the roses that she asked her mother prepare for her. "You don't need to pay for these...we were about ti throw them anyways..."

"Eh? Are you sure?" He raised his brows. "They are still pretty..."

"Yeah indeed... you can take them.. "

~~

"Nunaaaaaaaa!" Yoongi cried on his phone.

"I can't help you right now!" His stylist said from the other end. They were on a call.

"But you're my savior!!! Do something please!!" He begged.

"Will you ever let me live in peace Yoongi??"

"I have a date today.... I can't go out looking like a panda..." He scoffed. "Help me please.... I promise I'll sit still for the next month when you do my makeup and I'll even pay for your lunch!"

"Hmmmmm." She hummed giggling lowly at the younger's whines. "Let me think about it...."

Yoongi was scary but not to those whom he adored and who he can actually call his close. She was one of them. He knew her since his debut and she understood the boy well.

"Nuna please..." He sighed almost losing hope.

"Okay fine!" She said and his face lit up in a second. "I'm leaving my husband here alone only to save your date! You better pay me good!?" She huffed.

"Thanks nuna...i already book the tickets...i knew you can never say no to me! Arrive soon and make me look good." With that Yoongi cut the call and looked into the mirror.

Wrong sleeping times...ugh...what will happen to me without concealers? He sighed as he stood up from the chair and tossed on the bed to get some sleep.

On the other side,

It's just a date why am I panicking so much? It's not like I'll fall in love with him...it's just a one time thing. WAIT- love?! Wtf am I thinking!? No I shouldn't go on this date! God save me! Help me! Should I cancel it?? Should I say that I'm sick and- no! He'll come to my house if I say so....uhuh uhuh (  ˘̩╭╮˘̩) someone please help me~

Jimin was quietly sitting and staring at his snacks but his thoughts were on fire. He was scared, nervous, and mostly confused if he should go out with Yoongi or not. And we can't blame Jimin on this because well Yoongi's first impression was not even close to good.

His thoughts were disturbed as he heard footsteps. "Jennie, you're going somewhere?"

"Um....yeah!" She smiled. "What about you?" She asked still smiling but Jimin was not in his right mind so he didn't notice her facial expressions. He just nodded.

"Fine. Enjoy." That was all he said before drifting into his thoughts again.

Jennie nodded and smiled before leaving the house. She was excited. To much excited to be honest. And in my opinion excitement is good but over excitement leads to something-

_____________________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️

Okay but these are so cute😭😭