Chapter 12

Author : Hey what's up everybody ! New chapter today , so glad that there are a lot of you still enjoy reading this book .

Honestly I never thought that it would have reached 8k views and many votes , thank you so much , I promise I'll make this worth while for all .

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , possible fluff or even violence , bad plot , bad writing , inappropriate languages .

Enjoy reading !!

_______________🍘🍘🍘_______________

A bright light blinded the students and there it was standing , a new form of boboiboy with brown sleeves and a brown dinosaur hat . His eyes are in a  mesmerizing shade of brown and a bright smile on his face .

Class 1 A were truly dumbfounded and awed at the sight of the element , his face is so warm and loving that you almost mistaken him for a mother .

' another element , that's so cool !! '

' Woah , that's damn awesome !'

' hmmm? Is it just me or did his emotions change , I mean he was in a bad mood a few minutes ago and now he's smiling ? '

' that elemental bastard has another element damnit why does he keep smiling creepy !? '

' A new element , that's interesting , I wonder what kind of abilities it has '

The whole class were busy with their thoughts that they did not notice the elemental boy trying to snap them . Clearly that the element take this as a very long suspense .

He cleared his voice to get everyone attention and put one of his biggest smile that could put all might's smile to shame . No offense .

" I know you've been wondering about my sudden transformation but please you can ask me questions as you long as you like " the boy said warmly .

Midorya was confused along with his classmates , didn't that petir had already stated that he doesn't like answering a lot of questions, why all of a sudden .

Midorya took a much closer inspection of the person Infront of them . His whole clothes are matching brown with the same colored shoes , his aura is as intimidating as hangkasa ,his brown eyes that was alike boboiboy but full of leadership. And by the look of that  rock symbol on his hat , he's probably an earth element .....wait a minute .

" Excuse me , I can ask a question right? " Midorya raised his hand impatiently .

" Yes umm Midorya "

Good he actually called him by his name rather than broccoli hair which is a bit insulting for the boy .

" Are you perhaps an earth element like hangkasa sensei ? "

Izuku question opening the minds of his friends except for todoroki who just assumed that it was another secret love child theory which makes sense a little , I mean isn't the earth element part of hangkasa's history .

The earth element smiled at the question and answered with a nod .

" Yes I am an earth element Of master hangkasa , I am after all his element before my previous user boboiboy , you have such sharp mind Midorya !"

That made Midorya blushed in hearing a complement as he scratched his non itchy head .

" Wait !! Did you just say that you have past masters that used you !! Then how old are you!? " Kaminari shouted that made the atmosphere awkward all of a sudden .