the return {paul george}

for: @Kaitessa_Conley

-------------------------------------

5th of April 2015. The day finally arrived. Paul George is back in action after his gruesome injury last year.

You and Paul have being dating for two years. You have spent a lot of time together since he has been injured and you weren't looking forward to not being around him all the time.

But you had to stay positive for him. *beep* *beep* You reached over to your nightstand and turned off your alarm clock.

"Good morning beautiful" gosh his morning voice

"Morning handsome" you turned around facing him. You leaned in and kissed his cheek.

He jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom. After an hour he comes out

"What do you think?" He asked. I took my eyes off my phone and looked up at him.

"Snazzy" I commented. "Game day suit?" I asked returning my eyes to the phones screen.

"Yes. Babe I'm going to Roy Hibbert's house I'll see you at the game" he said and ran over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Love ya"

"Love you too PG" and with that he exited the house.

-

*Paul's POV:*

"Are you okay?" Roy questioned. "Just nervous that's all"

Oh I wish Kaitessa was here. She would comfort me tell me everything will be okay. I need her.

Coach gave us the speech and told us to bring it in "1,2,3 Team" we said as a unit. Okay let's go.

I was warming up taking some shots and then Kaitessa caught my eye

"gosh she is beautiful" {Nigel Hayes 😂❤️❤️ my babe ily}

I'm such a lucky man to have her in my life. The refs blew the whistle signalling that the game was about to begin. The nerves arose.

*Your POV:*

Paul was introduced and the crowd cheered him on. The new PG13.

With the first touch of the ball Paul knocked down a jumper. The crowd erupted.

You could see Paul was getting furious with himself as everything kinda went down hill after that jumper.

The ref blew the whistle and it was halftime.

Coach was being interviewed and you waited until he started walking to the dressing room.

"Coach V , Coach" I shouted.

He turned around "Kait, how are you?" "Yeah I'm good, can I please talk to PG" he nodded and I followed him to the locker room.

You waited outside until PG came out "babe, what's wrong?, are you okay?" Typical Paul thinks about everyone before himself.

You placed as hand on his chest trying to comfort him. "Babe I'm fine are you okay?"

He sighed "I'm just nervous, I guess" he lowered his head in embarrassment

"What my Paul George is nervous" you added a fake gasped for the dramatic edge.

"I feel like people expect a lot of me and-and I don't know if I can do it, be as good as I was before the incident" he said.

You smiled "Paul, thinking negative about yourself isn't the mind of a champion" you giggled

"Yes every athlete has their up and down but they get through them, Michael Jordan broke his leg and he came back fighting and averaged a 26 points per game. How did he do this, he believed he could. Babe just believe and you will achieve."

Paul was astonished. A smile grew across his face. "I just wanted to let you know that I will always support you and love you no matter what, Paul , so go out and kick some Miami Heat ass"

He chuckled and you did your secret handshake and returned into the locker room.

I am good.

Paul went on to get 15 points in 13 minutes of playing time.

The Pacers won. Yay!

You were so proud of Paul and loved the new and improved PG 13.

------------------------------------

I hoped you liked it 😁 sorry for any mistakes but I'm only human. PG is bae just saying💁💞 haha
- thank you ❤️🙈