Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.8)

I'm forcing you all to look at my art (respectfully) <3

Anyway.

"So tell me, N/n. What's it like having a personal caretaker?"

"If you got yourself someone I wouldn't have to tell you, trash panda," I teased.

"Oooh. Yikes, Larry," Sal called from the bathroom. He was currently putting away the stuff he used to clean and patch up my neck.

"Shut up, Sal. This is a private conversation."

"You poked your nose in our private business twice in one day, Larry" I reminded him. 

"Y/n, anything that's Sally Face's business... Is my business."

"That's not true."

"Actually, yeah. I didn't need to see that one picture of-"

"What picture?" Sal interrupted, giving Larry an 'I dare you to finish that sentence' look.

"...The one that... proved you're not a bottom..."

"You know he was just checking to see if my hip was okay, right?" I rolled my eyes. 

"That's not what it looked like to me, man. And what's up with your hip?" he raised a brow. 

"Uhh... Just from a tense situation," I replied. I quickly glanced over to see Sal looking down at the floor as if it were the most interesting thing in the world.

"Sally Face, you need to be more gentle with them. You're stronger than you think, dude," it was Larry's turn to frown.

"I'm trying," he fidgeted with a strand of his hair. 

It got quiet and kind of awkward after that, so I changed the subject. 

"So uh, why are you here again?" I asked Larry. 

"You left your key and Todd wanted to say sorry. He didn't know what was going on, either, but didn't wanna show up randomly. Or get punched. Oh, and I just missed you sooo much. Petition to keep you locked in my room forever on change.org."

I thought that was pretty funny, although Sal looked agitated. He rested a hand on my knee. 

"Anyway, here's your key. I'll tell Todd to give you guys some time," Larry walked over to return the metal key, taking the hint to leave. 

I nodded my thanks and smiled brightly before the taller teen exited. I returned my focus to Sally Face after placing my key on his coffee table. He stared down at his hand in his lap. I could hear his thoughts running a million miles an hour, though, none of them spilled out from his lips.

"You okay, dude?" I asked. 

"Hm? Oh- yeah. What's your favorite food?" he looked up at me with an unreadable expression.