Chapter 45: Baby Izuku; Dorm Short!

A/N: For chapters that are filler I'm going to title them Dorm shorts! So if you don't want to read anything that doesn't add to the story really, then just skip these chapters. Anyways, if you do like filler then enjoy this chapter! Basically if you skip this Izuku just can't tell Mirio what's going to happen and forgets to talk to him afterwards.

3rd person POV:

   Lunch at UA high school, while loud, is normally laid back. It's a time for all the students to relax and eat. However today it was just the opposite.

   Alarms wailed as the students struggled to escape the chaos. The alarms meant that a villain had broken into the school and everyone needed to take shelter in their respective classrooms or dorms. Unlike the teachers and principal said, the students didn't walk in single file lines and instead scrambled around the school.

   Eventually almost everyone had gotten to the right place. They sit in their seats or huddle in dorms as teachers go around counting the children.

"The alarm was simply a test! No need to worry anymore. However we will have a quiz set up for all courses on how to properly evacuate a building." Nezu chimes over the speakers in the school.

"Okay let's do a head count." Shouta looks at all his students who made it back to the classroom.

"I don't think Izuku made it..." Ochaco points out the empty seat.

"Right." Shouta looks to where his son normally sits and makes a radio call to Nezu asking for a search for Izuku.

"Well, you're all heroes in training. Go form search parties to find him!" Shouta tells the class.

"Yes sir!" The class says in unison.

"I hope Izuku's alright..." Hitoshi mumbles.

"Me too." Eijiro shares concern for his friend.

   The young heroes search all over the school for their friend. But he wasn't in the cafeteria, the dorms, or in the first year hall. Like he disappeared. Until the former number one hero was stopped by a small familiar green boy.

"Excuse me sir, but, um where are we?" Izuku tugs on Toshinori's pants.

"Huh? I- Young Yamada? Very young Yamada?!" Toshinori stutters at the sight of the boy.

   Izuku was normal, for a five year old that was. During the alarms a business student accidently lost control of his quirk and someone was hit with a beam that would make them a child for 3-7 days. That someone being Izuku Yamada, who currently just wants to know where he is and where his mommy is.

"Why are you so little?!" The hero says, in shock of the small student.

"I'm not little..." Izuku pouts.

"You're a child! Wait, do you not remember?" Toshinori bends down to the kid's level.

"Member what?" Izuku asks, confused on how this man he's never seen before is acting like they've met.

"I have to get your fathers! Come along my boy, we'll figure this out." Toshinori holds a hand out for Izuku to take.

"Um, please don't kidnap me. Daddy wouldn't like that. He might hurt mommy if I go with you, plus you're a stranger! I can't go with a stranger." Izuku tucks his hands behind him and looks away from the hero.

"Okay, I'll just call them." Toshinori pulls out his phone.

"Call who?" Izuku asks.

"I thought I was a stranger. You shouldn't talk to strangers." Toshinori shrugs, teasing the curious boy.