NamJin&JiKook - PART 1

🍼little Jungkook, Jimin

Every little loves snow and Jungkook isn't different. So much snow fell during the last night and Jungkook wants to run outside. However, daddy is slowing him down because papa has to get Jimin ready.

Jimin alias their little emperor is the baby of their family. He was put in a thick, padded snowsuit with fur trim hood, it also has mittens and booties. Jimin can't move much, the thick diaper and padded snowsuit won't let him move too much. Seokjin, the caring papa, sits Jimin down on the long, wooden sledge and put a blanket over the backrest so his baby can be comfy. Namjoon takes the pull cord and starts dragging the sledge. Jungkook has his own plastic sledge with steering wheel. He is wearing red and blue snowsuit so he is visible and won't get lost.

There is a near park with a few hills and under the hills on a flat land is standing a small coffee shop with snacks also being sold. They will go there later, when they will be cold and hungry. Jimin is sitting on the sledge, sucks on a pacifier and watches the land and trees covered with snow. Jungkook is pulling his own sledge and Seokjin is making sure he won't run away from them. They enter the park and see many other littles and caregivers playing in the fresh snow. They walk for a bit longer to find some safe and small hill. They find one after few minutes and Namjoon pulls the sledge on the top. Seokjin sits down behind him and wraps one arm around his small waist. They sledge down the hill and Seokjin uses the heels of his boots to slow them down. Meanwhile Namjoon and Jungkook sledge much faster. Jungkook isn't a little crybaby like Jimin so he isn't scared to go fast. Jimin is laughing and squealing in joy and he isn't scared, not even the tinniest bit because papa is close and papa always takes care of him and protects him.

They play for a long time, but then Jimin bursts into tears due to his wet diaper. Seokjin announces they should go in the coffee shop now and no one argues - Jungkook is hoping he could have a cup of hot chocolate. The coffee shop is quite full, there are a few tables inside and more heated tables are standing outside. They leave the sledges outside and enter. They catch the last empty table and order - Seokjin wants gingerbread latte, Namjoon wants eggnog and the littles get hot chocolate with whipped cream. Seokjin unzips Jimin's snowsuit so he won't be too hot and Namjoon helps Jungkook with taking off his jacket. Seokjin takes his backpack and picks up his baby before going in the bathroom to change him. It is hard to change the wet diaper with the padded snowsuit getting in his way and in such small space, but at least Jimin doesn't cry and just sucks on his pacifier like a good boy.

Namjoon orders some cookies and they sit and drink for a long time until Jimin starts to be whiny. He is tired, he is feeling very small and needs a nap before lunch. They have to leave and Seokjin sits Jimin in the sledge and the family heads home. The baby is whining and crying while Seokjin dries his tears or his cheeks are going to hurt. Jungkook is starting to get sleepy too, running in the snow exhausted him so he climbs on the sledge. Namjoon is huffing in effort to get his little ones home and Seokjin decides to help him. They want to persuade some of their friends to look after the boys so they could try cross-country skiing.