Lock The Door*

-Before reading this chapter, tell me which are some of the many clues I've left, that you've noticed and think might have a bigger impact to this story?-

...

Next morning was a new start. This time Louis woke besides the alpha...and Harry wasn't in a rush to leave like he did last week. And the morning was still young, so they could just stay in the bed for a while

Harry was the first to actually wake up. His eyes sleepily wandering around wishing to meet the omegas. But he was still asleep over his chest, face pressed over his tattooed skin, limbs intervened under the sheets, and hands holding onto one-another.

Harry raised his hand to touch his peaceful sleeping face. He still couldn't believe what he found out last night. And was still in a higher feeling, regarding the moments that they shared together. And than the secrets that they told, the chatter and laughter that they had...it was all seemingly unreal.

The hand rested on his cheek. Harry buried his nose down on his hair. He stood there buried on the softness he radiated. Soft just like his body, just like the sheets that covered him, just like the lids that protected his bluish eyes.

Feelings like this made him get a warning from his alpha, who still didn't recognise him as an omega, Harry ignores them, knowing these feelings where the best he could ever have. But still Harry would give the world to finally get a chance to have a sniff of his scent. That would be really helpful. But for now it was all enough. He had to keep Louis' secret safe, he has to protect him, even if it is from himself.

Louis rubbed his eyes with his free hand. He was stirring awake. The intoxicating scent of the alpha filling his nose, reminding him of everything that had happened. A moment of realisation...as Harry touched his face and held him by his middle, snuggled under the sheets of white pleasure.

His head tilts up a little, searching for the mossy green eyes of the alpha. They look at each other.-"Morning Harry..."-Louis whispered softly into his skin.

Harry felt his heart rise. His many dreams, his many many fantasies...they all seemed so close to real. The omega with pretty eyes which looks deep into his soul, melting him inside and setting his skin on fire with just a look, with just a touch, with just a word...Just by saying his name. The sight was like a sketch he already had scribbled on his mind...and this was it's final missing part.-"Morning sweetness...I meant Louis. Totally meant Louis!"-He mumbled too lost in his eyes.

Louis chuckled hiding his face back on his chest.-"Cheeky alpha."

Harry smiled.-'Shy omega.'-He though, but did not dear to speak. Instead he changed his words and mumbled.-"Sweet Creature."

"What did you just say?"-Louis said daringly.

"Nothing."-Harry said trying to look clueless.

"Nah! You made fun of me!"

"You made fun of my soft side first!"

Louis laughed.-"I'm not sweet! I'm a threat! I'll show you. Let me get my dagger!"-He said and rolled to reach the bedside cabinet.

Harry laughed and caught him by his waist not letting him go.-"Can't you do it without a dagger little threat?"-He said burying his nose on the crock of his neck and tricking him with his curly hair.

Louis chuckled trying to get out of his grasp.-"Call me little one more time and I'll choke you!"-He said trying to bite him off.

Harry gripped him tighter now bringing his back close to his chest and whispering.-"Little softie creature."