Chapter 11

The sunshine in the noon in March drove away the chill in the air, making people very comfortable and tired.

Occasionally, pear blossoms were blown into this small courtyard in the air, like falling snow, which drew a beautiful picture.

On the table in the courtyard, Li Ruoshui was still sleeping, while Lu Zhizhi approached her as if he had some fun, and listened.

"@#¥..."

There was a lot of Gulu, and he couldn't hear what she was saying, but the light fragrance on the tip of his nose made him dazzled for a moment.

It seems like it was like this when I was close to her before.

The warm breath brushed past his ears, and he murmured, he couldn't help rubbing his fingertips.

It is said that when a person pinches his nose when he is half asleep, the person will be stunned. He just heard about it, but he has never tried it.

The slender fingers slowly touched it, and light blue blood vessels could still be seen on the back of the white jade-like hand. The fingertips slipped down from her forehead, stopped at the tip of her nose, and then brought her fingers together.

Lu Zhiyao counted the time silently in his heart.

one two Three......

Counting to twelve, Li Ruoshui suddenly raised his head and took a deep breath like a fish out of water. In a blink of an eye, he saw the road with a gentle smile on the side.

That smile overlapped with his blank eyes when he was a child, which made Li Ruoshui feel a little dazed.

It turns out that his eyes can be opened...

I can't see what happened afterward, and I don't know how he was abandoned by his mother. It's a pity.

"System, can you continue?"

[No, this time the extra reward has ended, the host can wait for the case to end before getting it again. 】

Is the case over?

It shouldn't be long before...

I haven't heard Li Ruoshui's voice for a long time, and Lu Zhiyao's smile has faded a lot. Why didn't Li Ruoshui say a few words to him?

"I pinched your nose."

He softly emphasized these words, the atmosphere of pity and love dissipated immediately, and the sadness and complexity in Li Ruoshui's heart suddenly vanished.

Li Ruoshui read: "Don't mess with me."

Lu Zhiyao nodded and returned to his original expression, indicating that he was comfortable.

"You will definitely go to hell!"

Someone yelled at him behind him, and Li Ruoshui tilted his head to see that it was the woman in white.

After the cloth ball in her mouth was taken out, she didn't answer the prosecutor's question. Instead, she scolded Lu Zhiyao, and the plain white silk flowers on her head fell off.

Lu Feiyue turned her head to look at Lu Jiao, and asked her in a deep voice, "You know Mr. Lu?"

"I know him even if he turned to ashes, this bastard, rubbish! I can't wait to drink his blood, eat his flesh, and I can't wait for him to go to hell!"

Lu Feiyue held a booklet in her hand to record the facts of the case, and kept walking around for a while, but she still asked a question that had nothing to do with the case.

"What happened to him?"

The woman in white gave her a hateful look, her bound body struggled to rush over, but was pulled by the police officer like a mad dog.

"He knows it in his heart! Wouldn't it make him proud again if he said it?!"

Lu Zhiyao smiled with a little doubt: "It will make me proud? Then I have to think about it."

"You!" The woman in white choked, and her teeth were about to shatter.

Li Ruoshui approached the woman in white, looking at her resentful expression, full of doubts.

"Aren't you sick?"

"You are sick!" The woman in white had red eyes, and even hated Li Ruoshui.

"He is a wicked man who is going to hell, so what are you?"

Li Ruoshui straightened up, her pale yellow skirt slid across, she turned and pointed at the girl resting under the tree.

"Have you seen them? How many people's lives have you ruined? Why don't you say you should go to hell?"

The woman in white glared at her with an aggrieved expression: "We are all for the madam! For the family! How many good deeds the madam has done in the past, they have received favors, what's the matter?"

As soon as she finished speaking, she realized that she had said something she shouldn't have said, so she immediately closed her mouth and stopped talking, just staring angrily at the distance.

Li Ruoshui looked at Lu Zhiyao in a blink of an eye, and was very puzzled in his heart, why did both of them want him to die?

But then again, this man doesn't care about his mother and doesn't love his mother. He is still full of enemies when he walks out of the rivers and lakes, but he is also a crazy person, and it is not easy to grow up so big.

Li Ruoshui walked back, and when Lu Feiyue and the others questioned who the lady was, she leaned into Lu Zhishou's ear and spoke in a low voice.

"What kind of grievances do you have with them? I'll analyze it for you. Don't worry, I'll never tell anyone else."

Here again, the soothing fragrance.

Lu Zhiyao curled his lips and leaned down, he tilted his head slightly and approached her auricle, involuntarily a little hoarseness in his lowered voice.

"...I don't think of it at all."

Li Ruoshui, who originally thought he was going to eat some big melon: "Then you look very mysterious? Do you think you are very humorous?"

The fragrance at the tip of his nose left, and Lu Zhi's slightly bent body also straightened back. He was still thinking about the smell.

Since he was born, his sense of hearing and smell will be more sensitive than ordinary people.

Ever since he was a child, he could smell the strong red sandalwood smell on his mother's body.

Later, when I met his master, the smell of blood lingered on the tip of my nose.

In his limited experience in contact with people, he has never smelled such a smell, not to say how fragrant, but just to smell very comfortable.

At least he was comfortable.

The mood of the two people here is drifting, and no one's mind is on the interrogation, while the two people Lu Feiyue and Jiang Nian over there have some headaches.

After the woman in white said Madam, she didn't say a word again. No matter how much she asked, she couldn't pry her mouth open, so she had to do it.

"Things have changed, don't hand over the person to the Yuncheng County magistrate." Lu Feiyue handed the record book to the person from the Inspection Division.

"Take her back for a retrial. This time, she saved someone. You can go to the girl who was abducted and sold. They have a record booklet. Be sure to find out where the booklet is."

Jiang Nian stood beside her, and his playful tone became serious.

"As long as you ask for the location of the booklet, I will definitely steal it for you."