Chapter 21

She probably observes the change in my expression and says 'Tink is my cat!' and suddenly a wave of happiness washes over my mind which had I don't know what running over within the last 30 seconds.

Damn!!! And Shilpa looks here and there.

This is embarassing!!!

Was I feeling jealous of her cat????

The manager returns with a bowl of Tom yum soup and we both silently continue to eat while Shilpa says...

'Doesnt look like this would work!!!' and that's when I get a message on our WhatsApp group from Shazia...

'Naman Sir!!! What are you both doing? You are supposed to fight!' she says and we both don't know how to fight upon.

'Nevermind! Mam there would be someone from my team who will come and ask you for a dance...Just say yes to him and go on the dance floor and Sir you can pick a fight on this topic! Uglier the better' she says and even before I reply I notice a man asks her for a dance and she already leaves.

The man dressed in a green suit dances a little too close to Shilpa...I notice him touch her a little too much while I get a call from Shazia saying

'Sir... that's not our staff...It's someone else!!! Looks like mam isn't comfortable either!!!' and that's when my eyes go on the man who tries to kiss Shilpa.

I see red and in one go I go and punch the man in his nose and the man tries to punch me back although my other arm is fractured I simply give it a damn and even with that arm sling on I resist his attack with my broken arm and my anger is on cloud nine as I punch him multiple times right in his nose such that he is a bleeding mess. The man is knocked out and on the floor. I bend down to still punch his body that is unconscious while Shilpa stops me saying...
'He has fainted Naman...let him go please...' and even then when I don't listen to her she says 'Swear on me if you touch that man again! Stop it right now!!!' she whisper yells.

Shilpa closes her mouth with her palms and next second comes to check upon my broken arm...My chest is still heaving in anger as my blood boils at the thought that someone so random just touched my girl. And I'm even more mad at her as she just agreed to dance with a random stranger. In one go I hold onto her wrist and drag her out of the restaurant. I simply stuff the manager with some random cash I don't even count and my card if there is any extra damages to pay for and I don't care to wait and leave the damn place!!!

Shilpa keeps yelling and shouting while I simply drag her to the damn car. My driver was ready to drive but I ask him to move. I am so angry that I drive like a bloody racer. Within minutes we are home. I drag Shilpa back home and slam the door while she is fuming...

'What the heck Naman???' she yells

And I simply step closer to her and yank her arm in one go such that she crashes into my chest. Her mouth is wide open as anger still is clouding my thoughts and I ask...

'Exactly what the heck Shilpa? You randomly dance with anyone is it???'

'I thought it's....it's Rizi's team mate'

And my jaw ticks more and more...
'You don't ask is it you dumb girl??? That man was about to kiss you...he touched you...I would have killed that bastard!!!' my blood boils and she tries to explain...

'Naman...I know...it was just a misunderstanding...I didn't know it wasn't someone from Rizi's team!!!'

'You don't ask is it Shilpa???? Are you an idiot??? He he he bloody touched you...I ....I....' I wasn't getting the right words to define my anger and Shilpa simply observes me. My anger is real bad right now.

I just want to let go off my anger. I simply look here and there and without finding a way to let go off my anger I simply pick the vase on the living room table and smash it against the tv. Shilpa is shocked.

I begin to throw things and my anger is still so bad right now. She tries to stop me but I don't care and slowly I feel Shilpa coming closer to me and I push her away...

She keeps coming closer again and again...while I push her away again...

'You shouldn't have tried that swear thing Shilpa...Not done!!! Not done at all!!! I ...I hate you...how on earth did that man touch you!!! How...I ...I will kill him!!!'

And that's when she holds my shoulders and whispers 'Naman please!!! He didn't get to do anything you stopped him remember??? Relax please...'

'Relaxxxxx??? How do I relax when that bastard comes to touch my girl!!! How on this fucking planet earth does he attempt something like that ??? I would have dug up his grave then and there!!!'

'Naman please...stop...'

'No Shilpa!!! I won't!!! I ..bloody won't' saying I kick my injured leg into the nearby sofa chair and it hurts like a bitch. I wince at once while I see tears in her eyes and I mentally curse myself for making her cry again.

I limp and walk closer to her but she refuses to look at me. I take steps closer to her but she swats my hands and those pearls drop from her eyes and the sight of those beautiful cheeks wet with those tears kill me from within.

I cup her face and pull her closer saying...
'Shitttt!!! No baby please... Shhhhh...stoppppp' I pull her face closer while she simply breaks down and burst out crying. I wipe her tears with my thumb pad and not knowing how to stop her I slowly pull her into a tight hug and in one go I hurry my face into the crook of her neck. She continues to cry for longer and not knowing how to console her more I simply take a seat on the living room sofa and pull her into my lap. She sits on my lap while I still dig into the crook of her neck more and more. My hand reaching her almost bare back as the dress is almost backless for the first time ever I feel the smooth skin of her back.

Her cries stop and her breathing calms down. I continue to still dig my face into her slender neck. I want to smell that vanilla fragrant hair more and more I don't think much and simply pull the hair clip that was holding her bun tightly and her lush long hair is left open and I smell her hair. I feel her fisting the collar of my blazer at my action. I can feel her body shaking.

She slowly tries to get off my hold but I tighten my hold on her waist as I place her more comfortably into my lap. I didn't care if I had a recovering leg or a broken arm right now. All I wanted right now was HER!!!

While I felt her attempt to get off my hold I knew I had to action fast. So I did simply did what my heart told me to...

I started raining wet kisses on her neckline till her shoulder blades and the next second I listen a soft whimper leave her throat...my injured hand carelessly roamed on the skin of her back and my kisses got more sloppy.

Her whimpers turned into loud moans...
I feel her grip tightening on my blazer collar and her other hand now pressing my chest fuelling up the already ignited fire!!!

But then suddenly she stops and in one go she stands up and her face looks shocked. She doesn't face me. She simply turns around and is about to leave when I simply catch hold of her wrist and stand up to her height...

I am much taller than her so I bend to match up to her. I look at her face which is now facing me however I was not able to look into those beautiful brown eyes as she had shut them tightly... I could see she was trembling...

'Look at me Shilpa!!!' I say and she doesn't look. Her eyes are closed. She doesn't open her eyes...

'I say open your eyes Shilpa!!!' I say again louder but she simply nods a no and I feel her hands going cold. I see her forearms little baby hair standing up straight with goosebumps erupting all over her body ...

'Shilpa don't be stubborn! Open your eyes' I say and she again nods a no...

This girl is too adamant!!!
I take a step closer to her and cup her face again with both my hands and whisper...

'Dont blame me!!! You were warned!!! You don't open your eyes I make you see me...by hook or by crook!!!' and her facial expressions tighten and without a warning I smash my lips hard against her lips and her eyes open in one go and are as wide as saucers as I continue to suck onto those delicious pair of lips...

I was kissing my Shilpa!!!