Who wants to listen to you?!

"Wei Wuxian!

"..."

"What do you think you are doing in someone else's home?"

"Jiang Cheng..."

"I come to talk to you and I find you doing this? Do you have any shame?"

"Jiang Cheng..."

"Really, I cannot understand you! You invite yourself into my home together with Hanguang-Jun and then you do this? How come you have not yet been kicked out of the Cloud Recesses?"

"Jiang Cheng..."

"Or... Do not tell you actually have been and now you want to settle in the Lotus Pier?"

"Jiang Cheng, listen to me for a second."

"Wei Wuxian, not that I am not trying to overcome our differences and past, but this is too much! If you are to stay here, you will have to behave. What would my family say about this shameless behaviour? And what about the new disciples? I do not want you to be giving them any strange ideas..."

"It is not like that!"

"...?"

"Lan Zhan and I have just been night hunting nearby and thought it would be nice to come and visit."

"..."

"And as for this... You were the one who did not knock."

"...!"

"Me and Lan Zhan are proper husbands for your information, we can do whatever we want to and it is not shameless in the slightest."

"Wei Wuxian..."

"Or could it be that you are actually jealous, Little Brother?"

"Wei Wuxian!"

"Should we find you a wife soon? Oh, but that will be a challenge. How was it already? She should be a natural beauty..."

"Wei Wuxian!"

"Gentle and considerate..."

"Wei Wuxian!"

"Properly educated but not too overwhelming..."

"Wei Wuxian!"

"From a good family and should behave low key..."

"Wei Wuxian!"

"Should like children..."

"Wei Wuxian! That is enough! Just shut up!"

"Now, now, Jiang Cheng, I am sure that we could find you someone so you can also experience the bliss of true love that we share with Lan Zhan."

"Wei..."

"Or, could it be that you have no experience and that was why you wanted to peek on how it should be done?"

"Who would! You dream!"

"Ah, Jiang Cheng, do not be shy. It is fine to admit it. Are you still waiting for that perfect one or have you already invited someone to get some experience?"

"Wei Wuxian, you..."

"If you really want to, we will help, right, Lan Zhan? I am such a good older brother..."

"Who wants any help! If I want to find someone, I will do so easily. I just do not want that kind of relationship just yet."

"Oh, Little Brother, do not be shy..."

"Shut up! Who wants to listen to your nonsense?"

"Should we demonstrate what you are missing on right now?"

"Wei Wuxian!"

"I am sure it will be educational for you."

"Do not even dare..."

"Lan Zhan..."

"Who wants to watch your lovey-dovey love life! You are the worst!"

"And close the door behind yourself please!"