Chapter- Thirty Four

ALONZO'S POV:

I refuse to believe it was from her. I refuse to believe she could have said something like that with ocean of tears in her eyes, making my chest ache in worries. I knew she was being manipulated by something, I could tell as those words that she just said did not resonate with how fast her heart was beating.

I pulled her close, settling myself down and cupped her face, leaning to make her face me, looking just in my eyes, nowhere else.

“Now..say that again.. ” I spoke softly, watching her melt under warmth of my body and no words escaped her lips. It would take her everything to repeat that phase... ever again.

“Who did this to you? ” I asked, wiping her tears off her gleaming face. She held on my shirt tightly, shaking. My heart couldn't go faster, worries took over me now all I was waiting for was the name who dared to put her in this state.

“Blossom... ” I pulled her in a hug, kissing her forehead to calm her down while my whole body was at unrest. Whoever did this, I'll tear them apart without bothering about who it is. I didn't want to worsen her situation by asking her to reveal anything, right now, my priority is her.

I stroke her back but she stood still. I didn't feel her arms around me and right then she pushed away from my embrace, running out of my room.

“Blossom.. Wait! What's... ”
I rushed behind her but she climbed up the stairs, straight inside her room, closing the door shut, sobbing her heart out. It felt like something in me broke apart, or was put to an end. She's hurting and I'm here as if I'm incapable of anything.

I took out my phone right that moment and called Daylan, with my hand in a fist, my whole body set on fire for revenge.

“Hey! Is everything alr-”

“Find out where Roslyn was ten minutes ago. ”

I fumed, looking over at the closed door of her room with voice of her pain making it's way through it.

“A-Alright... What's the mat-”

“Do it as soon as you can. ” I hung up, standing there with one thing on my mind .... destruction.

ROSLYN'S POV:

What did you do it for? My heart argued when I saw pain lurking through his eyes the moment that phase formed on my lips.

I cried my heart out, resting my head back on the cold door. My head is spinning, Layla.. Alonzo... Where do I go? It's all because of me.. If I wasn't here in first place, none of this would have happened. Never in my life I thought something can hurt so bad, so deep. Just a thought of what I just did destroys my view of my character. I was never like this... Everything changed, it did.. for bad.

Where was I when it all began? Maybe somewhere better... Who am I kidding? I was still stuck in thoughts of a forbidden man who came to me like destiny and maybe it's time to leave.. like a nightmare..

My blurred eyes fell over on my bags still packed and it brought back more melancholy. Why am I doing all of this? When I'm aware none of us is happy... but then.. I don't deserve him.. he wasn't supposed to be mine in first place.

My phone rang in my purse as I shivered, ignoring it for a while. I feel like fainting. Is this what growing up is all about? Taking your own decisions... How much I want to run away from everything.. But will this sort anything... My world...

The phone rang once again and I took it out mindlessly barely paying attention over at what I'm doing, holding last trust over my reflexes.

“Mini! How's everything? You didn't call me for a whole week. You don't miss us at all. ” I heard Theo's voice but my voice refused to escape, held back in my sore throat. I sat there, my face blank with my mind.